England in Pakistan

Who will win the ODI Series

• Total voters
Blackwell was unlucky to get a wicket, everyone else did, he got the lowest economy, but he didn't get a wicket. Flintoff was good but his economy was over 8! Shocking! The best player over all though was Flintoff.

hondeyho said:
Blackwell was unlucky to get a wicket, everyone else did, he got the lowest economy, but he didn't get a wicket. Flintoff was good but his economy was over 8! Shocking! The best player over all though was Flintoff.
How do you see this? Salman Butt played much better against Flintoff, with a soft dismissal in the end :(

Missed out 'not' from 'unlcuky to get a wicket'.

The key today was Colly getting Inzy out early.

Although stats were in our favour, Pakistan had never successfully chased a total over 300 in Pakistan! We won and it's a small step towards winning the One Dayers series. I reckon the momentum will stay with England.

rofl... I know you're not gonna win the series, I knew you were gonna win atleast 1 ODI though, thats how ODIs go. I will eat my butt if England win the series.

England have put up a challenge by scoring this massive total in the 1st odi. Lets see how it continues. But Pakistan were on the right track and could have got the total with just a bit more effort. Shoaib's performance was rather dissappointing. Although he is an attacking bowler, he should do something about his economy rate.

England have the knack of winning the first one or two games then getting hammered in the rest. Like in south africa, and against aus this summer, they just got worse for some reason.

zMario said:
rofl... I know you're not gonna win the series, I knew you were gonna win atleast 1 ODI though, thats how ODIs go. I will eat my butt if England win the series.

Whoo.... Thats too much overconfidence!

ODI's are inpredictable! Who knows?? England might find the consistency to win the required matches to win the series

Pakistan obviously got few things wrongly planned at the end I suppose but I have my faith in pakistan; they are a better One Day side than England. At the end Pakistan is winning this series, no worries!!

England are fairly straight forward ODI team, Pakistan are all eccentric and unpredictable. Who knows how that will work?

Some of the selections were truly disappointing. Malik at 6 and Arshad Khan???? Who the hell suggested that. Kamran is a hit-or-miss batsman but I have no qualms over him opening. Malik has to move upto his usual no.3 position while it maybe good for Younis to return at 6.

It maybe safe to say that we partly lost because of Afridi in this ODI. If he hadnt been a prat in the 2nd Test, we would have maintained the balance of our team.

Users who are viewing this thread