England in Pakistan

Who will win the ODI Series

• Total voters
England has made a good desicion to bat first. but Pakistan is pretty good with chasing, even though it kind of puts pressure on them. I do agree that the performace is not consistent, not that it really matters in ODI. I think Pakistan is going to win time.
It has a few strong batsman.

It will be a major task for Pakistan to win this one. Still find it strange that they just didn't name Arafat as Supersub, to the toss could be neutralized by that.

England has a good opening so far: 10-0. But Akhtar almost got Prior with his slower ball. ;)

Akhtar bowled Trescothick with the slower delivery. But Pakistan needs more wickets then this.

England: 30/1 (6.2 Ovs)

Last edited:
Yeah, it looks like if you lose the toss in this series you better take at least 2 or 3 new ball wickets or you will be chasing 300 odd.

Hopefully it's a close match.

Pak_cricketer said:
Abdul Razzaq was not out, Hair again made a wrong desision! :mad:

No my friend. That was not a wrong decision. That big fats SOB has an agenda against asian players. At first watching his poor decision i thought he may be pathetic at umpiring but I have come to realise that he wants to see pakistan lose. This is biased umpiring and its naked in front of ICC but we all know how neutral they are.

74/4 good bowling by Pakistan
KP struggled due to his injured rib & Flintoff playing a poor shot both good scorers in the first match got 0's (Stauss & Flintoff)
good come back by Rana Naved

Englands Big guns are out. Naved just took both pieterson and flintoff in one over. Pak have a good chance if they can restrict ENG to 250 or thereabouts

sami ullah khan said:
No my friend. That was not a wrong decision. That big fats SOB has an agenda against asian players. At first watching his poor decision i thought he may be pathetic at umpiring but I have come to realise that he wants to see pakistan lose. This is biased umpiring and its naked in front of ICC but we all know how neutral they are.
well friend,it was a doubtful decision..umpires do mistake too often & Hair is one of them so nothing to blame that he is against Pakistan,these are part of the game :p wrong decisions,close calls turned down :D

scorpion_rulezz said:
if Pakistan stick to the same side than i don't think they gonna win :rolleyes:
i will be happy,if i proved to be wrong :p

scorpion_rulezz said:
well friend,it was a doubtful decision..umpires do mistake too often & Hair is one of them so nothing to blame that he is against Pakistan,these are part of the game :p wrong decisions,close calls turned down :D

But my friend You will have to agree with me on one point (if u can be neutral for a sec) that Pakistan has had to bear the major brunt of bad umpiring decisions. The consistency of these mistakes against a particular team is no coincidence IMO. But you are entitled to your opinion.

I really dont know if it was a wrong decision or not because Razzak was just expressionless at the moment he got out..... Nothing such expressions shown by him as if he was not out.......

and i cant get the chemistry of the sup-sub yet.... can anyone tell me what is this super-sub?

sami ullah khan said:
But my friend You will have to agree with me on one point (if u can be neutral for a sec) that Pakistan has had to bear the major brunt of bad umpiring decisions. The consistency of these mistakes against a particular team is no coincidence IMO. But you are entitled to your opinion.
but we can't say anything against the ICC :p thats what i mean,what will Hair have,he is from Australia not from either Pakistan or England...you mean he should have given more wrong decisions against England to take Ashes revenge :D Rudi also made couple of decisions against Pakistan,not at consistent time ! why not target him ;)

EDIT: Razzaq strucked,Prior gone...England are in big big trouble 5 down

--------------------
Oops Prior got bowled by Razzaq..... now Eng are in trouble.... 89/5
good comeback by Pak..... Go Pak Go..

Jones gone, great delivery by Shoaib,i don't understand why they choose Jones,if they have got Prior in shape of a regular Wicketkeeper & he is batting well scoring more than Jones than why the selectors keep choosing him & Prior in the same side :rolleyes: !! they should have shown more faith in Prior to open & play as a keeper....!

Jones gone........
gud bowling by shoaib
-----------------------
yes that is a point worth discussing that why are they playing jones in the presence of Prior

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread