England in Pakistan

Who will win the ODI Series

• Total voters
i bought the tickets and now i will go to watch the match which is at Karachi....YAHOO!!!!

im so exited about it......

Most poms say the English have a bad ODI side.

Comparing that POMS are Australians, if you actually knew the origin and meaning of the word.

Back to routine.

Drop Jones please, he's rubbish.

Plunkett can bat,

outside chance for us?

Sureshot said:
Most poms say the English have a bad ODI side.

Comparing that POMS are Australians, if you actually knew the origin and meaning of the word.

Back to routine.

Drop Jones please, he's rubbish.

Plunkett can bat,

outside chance for us?

I know the Orgins, its just everyone down under is used to calling the English, Poms.

I told you guys to drop Jones, you have Prior in the side already. Why use him as a batter only when Jones keeping isn't world class and his batting is alright.

Good recovery by England though, Plunkett and supersub Solank should get England to 200. England's bowling is going to be very weak though. Blackwell and Collingwood both have to bowl out their 10.

Plunkett looks like a promising bowler and now a batsmnan. Perhraps he can be the next flintoff, bravo or pathan :D.

If Solanki can push on towards 50+, there may be differing views of the supersub concept and some may even be an advocate for it if Solainki's successful.

aussie1st said:
Hes more like Pathan, bowler that developed into a good batter. Flintoff is the complete all rounder.

True. The only player who can match Flintoff as a pure all rounder is Chris Cairns or a Dwayne Bravo.

kodos said:
If Solanki can push on towards 50+, there may be differing views of the supersub concept and some may even be an advocate for it if Solainki's successful.

I said this before, this is one good thing about the supersub. If you are in trouble with the batting or possibly the bowling you can just use your supersub. This is how it should be used. It shouldn't be used as an advantage to your side in the 2nd inns where you can sub a bowler if you are fielding 2nd or a batter if you are batting 2nd.

Pretty insipid stuff through the middle part of this innings by Pakistan. It almost seems they are on the defensive now, allowing the England batsmen to work singles with ease. They could regret such a course of action if their top order collapses.

Well done Liam Plunkett. Batted well and has rescued England with Collingwood and Solanki. He certainly is a very promising player for England and will most likely be selected for the indian tour and next year's ashes.

kodos said:

True. The only player who can match Flintoff as a pure all rounder is Chris Cairns or a Dwayne Bravo.

Maybe but Freddie is still number 1 all rounder, despite duck today.

Well done Plunkett, he wouldn't get ahead of jones though kodos.

130-8 to 230 all out is good, good fighting spirit and gives us something to bowl at.

Stupid stuff from Inzi. The seamers were doing a great job yet he brings on the spinners who get smashed around, and he still doesn't take them off. They could have at least slowed them down more, and certainly could've bowled them out for a lot less. Congrats to Akhtar for his fourth 5-wicket haul. Three more wickets and he'll be at 200.

Users who are viewing this thread