England in Pakistan

Who will win the ODI Series

• Total voters
Great batting by Kamran,Inzi,Yousaf,Afridi and Razzaq.354 is the hardest total to chase.
i think Razzq and Afridi is better allrounders then Andrew Flintoff and j.kallis
wat u think guys? :D :happy

aziz_4_ever2003 said:
Great batting by Kamran,Inzi,Yousaf,Afridi and Razzaq.354 is the hardest total to chase.
i think Razzq and Afridi is better allrounders then Andrew Flintoff and j.kallis
Better than Kallis, maybe. But not better than Flintoff. Would Razzaq still get a game if he couldn't bowl? No. Would you pick Afridi solely as a bowler? No.

y not A.Razzaq have 222 wickets in 198 matches. and he's even better batsman then Flintoff.flintoff have 101 wickets in 95 matches.so tell me who is good batsman and who is good bowler.

I think Flintoff is best at the moment but is under too much pressure after top order failures plus not many good bowlers in the ranks.

Great batting by the Pakistanis, Akmal is in brilliant form and scored his 2nd hundred in 2 consecative matches. England are on 40-1 in the 8th over, this target his going to take some getting.

aziz_4_ever2003 said:

You're entitled to be a little excited to have dominated an innings in such a fashion but Flintoff is the only genuine all-rounder of that bunch. Kallis still bats like a machine, but bowls utter poop these days, and whilst Afridi is a dynamo with the bat and a more than handy ODI bowler, I don't reckon he's up to the standard where you could call him a bowler.

England will slip to 7th on the ODI table if they are defeated in this match. 5/101 now Flintoff just lost his leg stump.

Things looking very grim for England now 101-5. The last hope for England was Flintoff and now he is out.

http://content-uk.cricinfo.com/pakistan/content/player/43650.html

So he averages 30 ODIs a year then, doubt ours average 20 a year.

being Mullered again, Jones threw his wicket away again, (albeit for a lost cause), i'd like to see Read back in ODIs, as he was always decent in ODIs.

Shoaib Malik at the age of 23 has played more ODIs than any Current English player iirc.

tsyrmas said:
oh but why? see there not playing us, they are playing you!

They are? woops my mistake :rolleyes:

Pakistan at home are a force, and it doens't help when our Captains gone home, he might not be a good ODI player, but he more than makes up for it as Captain, Plus Jones aswell would have made an impact on this tour as he is our only pitch up swing bowler. Anderson is still spraying it too much.

And you laughed at us, at least we could beat Bangladesh. :p ;)

What a display of calculated power hitting by Pakistan especially razzaq. I have always said that Razzaq is the best hitter in last ten overs. His ability to hit consistently in last 10 is unmatched. No one can do it better. Flintoff is a better allrounder at test level but Razzaq is as good an allrounder if not better at ODIs IMO.
Anyways great show by Pakistan. Way to go Boys

Users who are viewing this thread