England to win series : 2.25

Interesting huh? I thought it would be 1.75 for England instead of 2.25

zMario said:
Odds released to win series by bet365.

Pakistan to win series : 2.75

England to win series : 2.25

Interesting huh? I thought it would be 1.75 for England instead of 2.25

Test or ODI?

Great to see Pakistan holding sway! Let the best team win (ha ha, I say this since its not India!). Anyways, I am eager to see Kaneria's performance against England if he is picked to play!

Indian fans would watch this series very closely!

saisrini80 said:
Test or ODI?

Great to see Pakistan holding sway! Let the best team win (ha ha, I say this since its not India!). Anyways, I am eager to see Kaneria's performance against England if he is picked to play!

Kaneria's gotta be a shoo-in for the test series.

saisrini80 said:
Test or ODI?

I want pakistan to win both tests and odis, to give some sort of humble-pie when they come to India expecting to win after a odi and test series loss agaisnt pakistan, and worser they got Tendulkar, Sehwag, Gambhir, Dravid, Laxman to get out, along with H singh and kumbles bowling, where many test sides who tourned India has'nt surveived agiasnt the twin spins bowling.

Likewise you'll have to face KP, Strauss', Trescothick, Vaughan and Freddies batting, and Freddie, Harmison, Hoggard, Jones' bowling.

England will find going really tough in pakistan. Dont forget that English teams does not have a world class spinner. Pakistan has has got quite a few of them. I think pakistan will win the ODIs 3-2. Tests may be a close thing. All depends on how English bowlers handle heat dished out by Akhtar and the harsh weather.
Lack of a good spinner in english side might give pak the edge they need to beat england in the tests.

Me neither, the time difference isn't that bad either, tests will start about 5AM GMT.

Enland always been a talented team but they never played as a unit,but now its first time when they are playing as a unit and also the first time after 92 w.c pakistan is playing as a unit ,so a close battle is expected.

lee rules

satishmania said:
eng shud hav picked robert croft 4 this series along with mark butcher n drop ian bell

Croft's retired and i'm not even sure if Butcher's fit yet. I know he's played a couple of games, but I havn't seen him recently?

Udal > Croft.

Butcher hasn't had enough games. keep faith in Bell, don't change a winning team.

Sureshot said:
Butcher hasn't had enough games. keep faith in Bell, don't change a winning team.

Quite.

When this side started its winning run back in March/April 2004 in the West Indies, the team was:

Trescothick
Vaughan
Butcher
Hussain
Thorpe
Flintoff
Read (G. Jones in for the 4th test)
Giles
Hoggard
S Jones
Harmison

Since then, only 4 players have gone, 2 retired 1 through injury and Read through not being good enough with the bat. The key to this side has been the consistancy in selection, leave the side as it is, it did pretty well this summer.

Users who are viewing this thread