England in Pakistan

Who will win the ODI Series

• Total voters
The selectors wont change it, although i would prefer Prior in their. Jones is doing alright in ODIs, who knows maybe JR could make him a better glovesman by the Pakistan tour.

Priors stats are better than i thought in First Class cricket. averages 37 with the bat 11 hundreds a best of 211* and has taken 189 catches.

Simon Jones is only rated 50/50 for the Pakistan Tour.

So if he doesn't make it who would you like to come in?

Choices for team/Squad.

I would bring in Tremlett to the squad, and start with Udal.

Last edited:
Our selectors have got to look at this recently concluded Aus A tour of Pakistan A. Bazid Khan did a pretty good job and he deserves another go in international cricket. Mohammad Asif, Shahid Nazir and Najaf Shah bowled pretty well too. Shahid Nazir is a better bowler than Sami, so I recommend him over the latter. Bringing in Mushy is not as good a decision as it looks. He hasnt played cricket in Pakistan for two years (am I right?), he isnt used to the subcontinental pitches anymore and he didnt look his former self in the South African series in 2003.

P.S.Any news about Saqlain?

Yep i just saw that on their website.

Hmm so if Tremlett and jones aren't available, Who?

Lewis, Saggers or Plunkett?

Johnson hasn't been fully fit for years!

I think they would bring in plunkett, doesn't matter if he doesn't play just so he can get used to the scene.

90MPh for a 20 year old!

stevie said:
He already is touring, but he isn't the same bowler he was back in 2003.

Sorry my bad, didnt notice him in the squad.

Anderson in WC 2003 was amazing to say the least, ask us Pakistanis. The way he removed our top order was awesome, although I admit that I wanted to kick the guy for the demolition of our team. He destroyed us again in the Natwest Challenge (a hat-trick eh?). I am getting the feeling that the guy has a grudge against the Pakistanis.

Users who are viewing this thread