5. Younis Khan
6. Asim Kamal
7. Kamran Akmal (wk)
8. Mushtaq Ahmed
9. Mohammad Sami [OR] Rana Naved-ul-Hasan
10. Shoaib Akther
11. Danish Kaneria

Pace-Ace said:
One big difference between Afridi and the England pair is that, Flintoff and Pietersen are class players, Afridi is an out and out slogger.

The only difference between Flintoff/Pietersen and Afridi is the fact that Afridi never defends and those two do. They maybe good but not class.[/QUOTE]

You saying that Freddie and KP aren't class?

well said .
Afridid may be a bit rash in his batting but he certainly has earned his place in the side and so have flintoff and pietersen.

m_vaughan said:
I see 9(!!) votes for a 3-0 win to Pakistan. Are you guys serious??

How about we settle on a draw eh?

Did some of you guys watch the recent Rest of Pakistan vs Pakistan XI match? If you did you would wonder whether Pakistan could win even one test.

sinkwood said:
MY TEAM 100%

1. Shahid Afridi
2. Shoaib Malik
3. Inzamam-ul-Haq (c)
4. M. Yousuf
5. Younis Khan
6. Asim Kamal
7. Kamran Akmal (wk)
8. Mushtaq Ahmed
9. Mohammad Sami [OR] Rana Naved-ul-Hasan
10. Shoaib Akther
11. Danish Kaneria
i doubt whether 3 leg spinners ie mushtaq, kaneria n afridi will all be selected..

England 61-6 at Lunch was Pakistan Patron's XI.

All these matches play a crucial role in getting used to the conditions as well as experimentation.

I had to laugh when I saw the scorecard. Only Trescothick was holding his own there with 34no.

Don't count them out just yet. They're playing on a low, slow track and might give the Patron's XI hell when bowling. But, of course, I'm hoping for England to crash and burn in this match. :D

Yasir Arafat a right arm medium pacer doing most of the damage followed by Najaf Shah left arm medium fast.

Users who are viewing this thread