England in Pakistan

Who will win the ODI Series

• Total voters
me thinks the pitch is cr@p.

probly a valid tactic. Why give the Tourists lovely pitches to bat on and get used tp the conditions...when u can give them awful pitches , so they get out of form..

It got Giles into form ;)

Reminds me of that Indian pitch. These sub contient countries always know how to ditch up crap batting pitches.

Very green pitch described by the Sky reporter (Tim Abraham) he said it was like an early English April wicket. So pleased for Plunkett.

We took the last 10 wickets for 55 :D from 50-0 to 105 AO

England won with 52 runs. The partnership of Collingwood and Trescothick of 56 runs proved vital. Didn't expect that either of those sides would have gone out that cheaply. Obviously you can blame it on the pitch.

I hope it will be a better pitch next match.

Well bowled Plunkett and Gilo.

Gilo got his wickets from around the wicket aswell! (He usually struggles)

For next match this is the squad.

Pakistan A squad: Hasan Raza (capt), Imran Farhat, Shahid Yousaf, Taufeeq Umar, Faisal Athar, Mansoor Amjad, Amin-ur-Rehman (wkt), Arshad Khan, Mohammed Asif, Shahid Nazir, Mohammed Khalil, Rizwan Ahmed, Junaid Zia, Usman Tariq.

I was so hoping to watch Patrons XI win the match against England! Our 'more than capable' batsmen have once again showed us how they screw up even the most easiest of matches. Completely wasted Irshad and Arafat's hard work.

Anyway, the squad that is announced contains a not-so-impressive bowling attack. No Irshad, no Najaf or Arafat, or even Yasir Ali. Instead our A team gets crap bowlers like Khalil!

Asim's poor form is a worrying factor and this could mean danger to his place as Hasan Raza is also in the squad. Suppose if Hasan performs well against England, we might well see Asim on the sidelines :mad:

UsmanCHADDA said:
I was so hoping to watch Patrons XI win the match against England! Our 'more than capable' batsmen have once again showed us how they screw up even the most easiest of matches. Completely wasted Irshad and Arafat's hard work.

Don't be too harsh. Looking at the trouble England had in the 1st innings, the low scores in the other 3 innings and from a report of the game, the pitch was difficult to play on.

ZexyZahid said:
For next match this is the squad.

Pakistan A squad: Hasan Raza (capt), Imran Farhat, Shahid Yousaf, Taufeeq Umar, Faisal Athar, Mansoor Amjad, Amin-ur-Rehman (wkt), Arshad Khan, Mohammed Asif, Shahid Nazir, Mohammed Khalil, Rizwan Ahmed, Junaid Zia, Usman Tariq.

That A team has the old Pak top order. Still surpised Umar hasn't been given more of a go in the top side.

its a little better then the Patrons XI with Asif, Raza, Farhat, Umar, and Arshad Khan. But i doubt any of these guys will play againes England..

in my openion test series will be 50 50 or may be england has little more chance. but in onedayers pakistan will win surely.

England's ODI side is very good. Pietersen and Flintoff can change the much like that. Bowling not the worse.

Users who are viewing this thread