England in Pakistan

Who will win the ODI Series

• Total voters
Pakistan A 207/3 (46 ov)

Pakistan A require another 38 runs with 7 wickets remaining

But it will decrease the confidence of England a bit. And expect a lot of criticism of England media.

Pakistan A has won the match with 6 wickets. :happy :clap

Hasan Raza with 71no. Shahid Yousuf with 57 runs. Imran Farhat came back from retired hurt to 37 runs.

Last edited:
Freddie in the wickets.

i hope that if Vaughan doesn't make the first test we bring in someone like Shah as our batting reserves is weak.

m_vaughan said:
Shah? Is he in the squad?
No he's not. Loudon might make his test debut, though.

Great win for Pakistan A and a confidence booster for the Pakistani team. The second inning scores show that the pitches weren't as bad as we thought they were, so what the hell happened in the first inning?

This should serve as a wake up call for England, so expect a different team in the first test.

nightprowler10 said:
This should serve as a wake up call for England, so expect a different team in the first test.

If this doesn't wake them up them nothing will. Don't expect changes except for Vaughan if he can't play. Remember the South Africa your, we got thrashed in our only warm up game but still won the test series.

stevie said:
Don't expect changes except for Vaughan if he can't play.
I meant different team as in they'll be playing as if it were a revamped team. They'll be playing harder than ever.

Vaughan and his team are waiting for the analysis from the medicals in England. Shah and Key are ruled out since they both had surgeries. In the current squad only batsmen are left are Bell and Prior, who didn't were expected to play in first Test. Maybe they could choose Prior just because of his batting skills, because isn't that great form.

Vaughan awaits scan verdict
http://content-uk.cricinfo.com/pakveng/content/story/224512.html

"We were keen on Owais Shah," Fletcher admitted, "but he's had a knee operation, while Robert Key has gone in for a shoulder op, so he's been ruled out.

Last edited:
pakistan win the all 3 tests and england no way
england first beat pcb11 or lahore11 then play wiht pakistan

Injuries happen, like for example Razzaq is also out.

England have three days rest only. Looking forward to the match.

ZexyZahid said:
England have three days rest only. Looking forward to the match.
Whereas Pakistan has had way too much rest. They haven't played much competitive cricket in the past few months, that's worrying to me.

They should have taken 1.5 months rest, one month play and then again about 1.5 months. They were thinking about Sri Lanka, but that didn't happen. When this series starts, there will be a very busy schedule till September 2006.

Well both sides are definitely capable of imploding. I'm not too concerned about the loss. At least we worked out how to bat a little bit in the second innings. Losing Vaughan for the whole series would be a massive blow though.

Users who are viewing this thread