England in Pakistan

Who will win the ODI Series

• Total voters
That was the score against U19 Australia? Because I don't think he has played Tests or ODI's.

It wasn't a bad match for Australia. Hayden and Hodge scored centuries.

Big Problem for Pakistan with Razzaq not there, We need another Pace bowler to fill in his spot and it looks like we will play 3 pacers, but then we can't play both Danish and Mushy . So I see 2 things happening:

1. Salman Butt
2. Shoaib Malik (6)
3. Younis Khan
4. Inzamam ul-Haq
5. Mohommed Yousaf
6. Shahid Afridi (5)
7. Kamran Akmal
8. Rana Naved-ul-Hasan (3)
9. Mohommed Sami (2)
10. Danish Kaneria (4)
11. Shoaib Akthar (1)

Then, We could go with:

1. Salman Butt
2. Shoaib Malik (6)
3. Younis Khan
4. Inzamam ul-Haq
5. Mohommed Yousaf
6. Kamran Akmal
7. Rana Naved-ul-Hasan (3)
8. Mushtaq Ahmed (4)
9. Mohommed Sami (2)
10. Danish Kaneria (5)
11. Shoaib Akhtar (1)

Which one would you Prefer? Or what would your line-up be?

And then you have Shabir Ahmed!!

I don't think Pakistan will play with five bowlers. And Afridi's spot is certain now. The first one is more likely. But I would like to see Mushtaq playing. So that would mean either Sami or Rana wouldn't be in the starting eleven.

I don't see Pakistan going in with less than 4 pacers. They can pick between Shabbir Ahmed, Umar Gul, Yasir Arafat, Mohammed Asif, etc.

I hope Rana doesnt play in this test series, it just hurts him. But I cant wait for this line up in ODIs!

Salman Butt
Shahid Afridi
Shoaib Malik
Mohammad Yousaf OR Yousuf (Don't know which he has named himself as)
Inzamam
Younis Khan
Abdul Razzaq (IF Fit)
Kamran Akmal
Mohammad Sami
Rana Naveed
Shoaib Akhtar

then Pakistan's ODI team is gonna be very dangerous, Afridi at the top, Inzamam in the middle, and Razzaq and Kamran to finish things off!

ya i agree thats a perfect team for the ODI's but the line-up for test matches still remains a mystery, because they took 5 spinners with them, but they have 5 pacers too. so?

Is Malik your guys new opener? Next knew that.
Razzaq definitely should be there as his bowling is suited to Pakistani pitches. And of course he can bat.

ya but razzaq is injured and thats why we're missing a pace bowler. ya Malik has done well opening, that 177 againest Rest of Pakistan wasn't that bad :p

Your first team looks the best for balance. Malik and Afridi can share the 5th bowling spot. Thats quite handy having an opening batsmen that can also bowl.

Malik has been tried almost everywhere! So has Razzaq. Razzaq has actually batted 11 and 1. he has also batted 2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10!

Users who are viewing this thread