England in Pakistan

Who will win the ODI Series

• Total voters
Razzaq is definitely no opener. He is a middle order batsmen. Malik is a top order batsmen. I'm sure you guys have figured this out already.

zMario said:
I hope Rana doesnt play in this test series, it just hurts him. But I cant wait for this line up in ODIs!

Salman Butt
Shahid Afridi
Shoaib Malik
Mohammad Yousaf OR Yousuf (Don't know which he has named himself as)
Inzamam
Younis Khan
Abdul Razzaq (IF Fit)
Kamran Akmal
Mohammad Sami
Rana Naveed
Shoaib Akhtar

then Pakistan's ODI team is gonna be very dangerous, Afridi at the top, Inzamam in the middle, and Razzaq and Kamran to finish things off!

BUDY I AM CONFUSED

R U MAD U THINK WE PLAY CRICKET IN PERTH HAN! WHERE IS DANISH ARSHAD KHAN AND MUSHTAQ

btw he think he is our (pakistan cricket) team captain,coach or manager

Last edited:
I hate Arshad Khan, when you have better spinners like Danish and Mushy there is no point to add a spinner which you know is not going to play!

I think both Arshad and Mushtaq Ahmad inclusion are silly mistakes. Doesn't Pakistan have any young good spinner.

I don't find Mushtaq too old. If he's good enough to perform, I don't see any problem playing him. For example: McGrath and Warne are still in the team. And Mushtaq's record in domestic cricket can't be denied. I bet one match winning performance of him will change the approach of a lot of people towards him.

And Kaneria doesn't play in ODI's.

Zahid, Mushtaq is a gone case now. No point in playing him in such a huge series. The last time he played he didnt make any sort of impact on perhaps the team which is weak against spin, South Africa. He returned with not-so-good figures and was dropped shortly afterwards as you perfectly know. The point is that Mushy is past his prime now and I think the only thing he can do is give some useful tips to Kaneria, Afridi etc

UsmanCHADDA said:
Zahid, Mushtaq is a gone case now. No point in playing him in such a huge series. The last time he played he didnt make any sort of impact on perhaps the team which is weak against spin, South Africa. He returned with not-so-good figures and was dropped shortly afterwards as you perfectly know. The point is that Mushy is past his prime now and I think the only thing he can do is give some useful tips to Kaneria, Afridi etc
exactly what I think.

Not really. Everybody wants to see performances. He was brought in because he performed well in domestic cricket. Better then any bowler I would say. When he will perform everybody will be jumping up and down to let him stay in the starting line-up. Just like the case of Afridi.

And one bad series (with two matches) doesn't give you much opportunity to show your talent.

But that's just my opinion.

Still no news about Vaughan.

aussie1st said:
Oh right, why are you guys talking about the ODIs right now? :)

Somebody was responding and asking where Kaneria, Arshad Khan and Mushtaq were. I just meant to say that was the line up for ODI's; Kaneria doesn't play in ODI's.

Fair enough, I feel Kaneria should be given a chance in the ODI series. I remember in the VB series where Kaneria also should have been used after his phenomenal test performance.

Users who are viewing this thread