England in South Africa

what will be the possible outcome of Test series?

• South Africa wins 5-0

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • South Africa wins 4-0, 4-1

• South Africa wins 2-0,3-0,3-1

• South Africa wins 1-0,2-1,3-2

Votes: 6 19.4%
  • Drawn 0-0,1-1,2-2

• England wins 1-0,2-1,3-2

Votes: 13 41.9%
  • England wins 2-0,3-0,3-1

Votes: 4 12.9%
  • England wins 4-0, 4-1

Votes: 5 16.1%
  • England wins 5-0

Votes: 3 9.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
can you hear it? well I can the poor poms is getting a hiding from the Proteas and do u know what, im enjoying every moment of it !!!!!!, call our captain a wuss but Vaughan is a excuse for something ,well he is not near anything!!!!!! lol, didnt he get fined, ouch!vaughan did moan when he couldnt see the ball than we went of , when they started to bat well he wanted to stay on, dont tell me he didnt , I was there , so I think he must get his head straight!

We're more than aware that Vaughan was and has been complaining, we're not deaf (for the radio listeners), he did it in Port Elizabeth too.

Despite bowling utter rubbish and players picking up injuries, we've still managed to get 6 wickets today.

Shevchenko said:
can you hear it? well I can the poor poms is getting a hiding from the Proteas

That's an interesting description of the situation seeing as you still have a 1st innings deficit and only 4 wickets left... (although if SA win I get over 300 rep points from the vbookie!!!)

well barmy Gibbs is on fire,pollock is there , if he can hang around for a while , than Gibbs can start over again!,boje is next and well we all know what he is capable of and seeing england has so many injuries mostly to their bowlers and Anderson who hasnt had much gametime, i put my money on SA but for now il go 50/50 this one is a draw ,Harmison quit bowling please , go open the batting rather

The_gas said:
Damm it, rain. Looking like Englands advantage is dissapearing quicker than greame smith getting out lbw

I love this picture:
057557.jpg

Oh my my my....Strauss gone on duck....England are under pressure now at lunch trailing by 1 run. Trescothick needs to play the inning of his life in able to take any chances away from South Africa for winning the match.

Rangeela said:
Oh my my my....Strauss gone on duck....England are under pressure now at lunch trailing by 1 run. Trescothick needs to play the inning of his life in able to take any chances from South Africa for winning the match.

Just to put things in perspective for a minute. They got a lead of 8 after we dropped easy catches and had a plumb lbw turned down. The pitch is still good for batting and in any normal situation you would fancy the team who didn't have to bat last on it.
I think England are entirely capable of having a lead of 300 by lunch tomorrow (and of being 48ao by tea today); declaring and seeing if they can bowl SA out in 2 sessions. That said draw is still the mostly likely result. Remember it's our bowlers who are all injured not our batsmen.

lukedapuke said:
Just keeping dreaming dude

Hey, hey. Tell me that you weren't lucky to reach 400.
We bowled appallingly, dropped easy catches, had our 'best' bowler injured (not to mention the rest of the attack), Anderson had the yips and Bucknor was wearing very dark sunglasses (so dark he couldn't see the batsmans end).

We're still going strong. It's clearly going to be a draw, but at least it's fun to watch.

Users who are viewing this thread