England in South Africa

what will be the possible outcome of Test series?

• South Africa wins 5-0

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • South Africa wins 4-0, 4-1

• South Africa wins 2-0,3-0,3-1

• South Africa wins 1-0,2-1,3-2

Votes: 6 19.4%
  • Drawn 0-0,1-1,2-2

• England wins 1-0,2-1,3-2

Votes: 13 41.9%
  • England wins 2-0,3-0,3-1

Votes: 4 12.9%
  • England wins 4-0, 4-1

Votes: 5 16.1%
  • England wins 5-0

Votes: 3 9.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
barmyarmy said:
Can someone tell me, are we playing lbw in this match? Cos if we are someone needs to tell Aleem Dar.
If he had given that one (which was absolutely plum) Gibbs would have been out and SA would be 5 (or 6 with Smith) down and heading for defeat.
If SA get out of this one now I'll have lost all respect for these two jokers.

Very true, i hope we win this. If we do everyone should have a picture of Matthew Hoggard in their sig or avatar. And that includes the aussies on the forums :p

You guys all watching this live on sky sports 2?

hah u wish mate. The day that I put an englishman in my sig will be the day that england win the ashes back off Australia (ie. Never) :)

Is Smith injured? Because by the CricInfo scorecards he hasn't got to the middle yet, and is supposedly batting below Pollock.

He is only batting as an emergency apparently. My money is out to hoggard lbw.

brad352 said:
Off topic, but that pitch in India was an absolute joke, we prepare wickets that assist both batsman and bowlers, not ones where part timers can take 6/9

Preparing pitches that suit you a bit is one thing, but pitches that aren't even up to first class standard are different

Fair point, I forgot about Clarke!

YES!!!!!!! Boje gone! HOGGY ARMY!! HOGGY ARMY!! HOGGY ARMY!!

squiz said:
hah u wish mate. The day that I put an englishman in my sig will be the day that england win the ashes back off Australia (ie. Never) :)

I'm holding you to that.
Smith is still suffering from concussion. He is in now so the idea is that we knock him over quickly.

barmyarmy said:
I'm holding you to that.
Smith is still suffering from concussion. He is in now so the idea is that we knock him over quickly.
Well the next time England win the ashes I probably won't be around to put an englishman in my sig :)

The_gas said:
You guys all watching this live on sky sports 2?
Yep, all the way Gas, along with TalkSport in the kitchen when I go and get some tea (or beer ;) ).
Now Smith's in with a sore head, I wonder if Harmy will give him a couple of bouncers, followed by a full one, the old one-two?

squiz said:
Well the next time England win the ashes I probably won't be around to put an englishman in my sig :)

For that you're having the whole team holding the Ashes and a speech bubble saying 'Aussies suck'.

Yeeess!! Gibbs lbw Gilo...d'oh, I've got to go out in 10 mins! Still got a feeling it's going to end in a draw though.

Last edited:
jonah said:
Yeeess!! Gibbs lbw Gilo...d'oh, I've got to go out in 10 mins! Still got a feeling it's going to end in a draw though.

:eek: Are you crazy ? :getyou

You have to do this................ :watchtv

Users who are viewing this thread