England in South Africa

what will be the possible outcome of Test series?

• South Africa wins 5-0

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • South Africa wins 4-0, 4-1

• South Africa wins 2-0,3-0,3-1

• South Africa wins 1-0,2-1,3-2

Votes: 6 19.4%
  • Drawn 0-0,1-1,2-2

• England wins 1-0,2-1,3-2

Votes: 13 41.9%
  • England wins 2-0,3-0,3-1

Votes: 4 12.9%
  • England wins 4-0, 4-1

Votes: 5 16.1%
  • England wins 5-0

Votes: 3 9.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
And its 205-3 now, Bell and Pietersen scoring runs for fun at the moment. :p

34.6 Ontong to Pietersen, SIX, lofts him over long on again
34.5 Ontong to Pietersen, SIX, lofts him over long on

Its a pity we are loosing the grip on the match... just happend

Kevin Pietersen caught mid-on 97 YAY!

Just sheer joy that we got such a good batsman out on 97.

Useless ball lofted to a diving Boeta Dippenaar. Pity we couldn't get an earlier breakthrough.

1st ODI - South Africa vs England

30 Jan @ Johannesburg

Odds

South Africa - 4/7
England - 5/4

Bets will be accepted until 07:30 GMT on 30th January and bets will be settled once the one day match is over. In the case of a drawn match due to the weather or a tie, all bets will be refunded

You can bet here 1st ODI - South Africa vs England

South Africa squad
Herschelle Gibbs, Graeme Smith (capt), AB de Villiers, Jacques Kallis, Adam Bacher, Jacques Rudolph, Ashwell Prince, Mark Boucher (wk), Andrew Hall, Justin Kemp, Nicky Boje, Shaun Pollock, Charl Langeveldt, Makhaya Ntini, Andre Nel.

England squad
Marcus Trescothick, Vikram Solanki, Andrew Strauss, Michael Vaughan (capt), Ian Bell, Kevin Pietersen, Paul Collingwood, Geraint Jones (wk), Ashley Giles, Kabir Ali, Gareth Batty, Alex Wharf, Darren Gough, Steve Harmison, Matthew Hoggard, Simon Jones, James Anderson.

Maxkarter said:
Gibbsrules, excuse me but, where on earth do you come with Kemp in the SA squad, plus he has just had an injury....

SA A busy thrashing England whoohooo! :cheer

van Wyk 104

SA A total 252

Eng currently 78/3

hope that the A side will win!

Maybe I came up with it from the squad chosen for the series?

Sorry, I thought he was still nursing a small injury, glad to see him there though. Not to sure about the inclusion of Aswell Prince, Adam Bacher making a return to international cricket, he had a great season with the Lions as did Kemp with the Titans. Someone that I think should be there is Albie Morkel.

Maxkarter said:
Sorry, I thought he was still nursing a small injury, glad to see him there though. Not to sure about the inclusion of Aswell Prince, Adam Bacher making a return to international cricket, he had a great season with the Lions as did Kemp with the Titans. Someone that I think should be there is Albie Morkel.
Yes,I agree,I don't think that they should have included Prince.They could have put in Morkel or even Van Wyk.

Hi there guyz oh yeah congrats on the test series for the english boys but we are not going to be down for the one dayers! , one face that i would have liked to see for the proteas is Morne van Wyk

Ok. My team for first ODI:
Tresco
Solanki (Bell)
Strauss
Vaughan
Pieterson
Collingwood
G Jones
Giles
Hoggard
S Jones
Gough (Kabir Ali)

The ones in brackets are the ones I would like to see come in if the others fail. I'm leaving Harmison out for the moment. He may be physically fit again but I think he needs a bit longer mentally.

Users who are viewing this thread