England in the 90s

Let me be clear I have no problem being on the receiving end of this...

[DOUBLEPOST=1608071981][/DOUBLEPOST]Seems to be a regular enough occurrence now, but boy the AI reacts fast to the ball going past them!!

Nice!

Another 3-16 on the 4th morning and 7 in total for Tufnell gives him 11 in the match. NZ out for 356 and England have 325 to make or 5 1/2 sessions to survive.

the first of the 3 wickets was sensational... down the track AND caught in the in-field.

@Dale88 @Langeveldt @Dutch @wasteyouryouth[DOUBLEPOST=1608075661][/DOUBLEPOST]Was it @Short Leg Cricket or @Silly Point or someone else who told me set drift to 65?

whoever it was, thank you thank you

I will take the praise you are giving me however I can confirm it was not me!! :lol:lol However I will be taking it on board it looks fantastic!

I will take the praise you are giving me however I can confirm it was not me!! :lol:lol However I will be taking it on board it looks fantastic!

maybe it was silly point... it was someone I’m sure!!

try it it’s been great.

dunno if the last patch had an effect or not too.[DOUBLEPOST=1608107851][/DOUBLEPOST]I’ve slumped to 24/3... looks like the kiwis will be taking this series!!!

Took the game into day 5 but despite a 160-ball maiden test 50 from Dermot Reeve, and some slogging at the death from Defraitas and Lawrence, I slipped to an 88 run defeat to hand NZ the series.

Kiwis have tucked me up in both series so far.

Few more tweaks to make and set up to do, then on to the Pakistan series in the home summer of 1992.

Blocker do you keep the drift on 65 when facing bowling as well? Lyon is unplayable for me!

Users who are viewing this thread