Story England Journey to Twenty20World Cup. Tournament Starting Soon.

Who will win the Twenty20 Cup?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The group stage seems pretty long, I am sure England can advance to the next round

Nice update Amiya

kool story! i hope you win the SOTM! ppl vote for this guy! :happy

Press Conference by England Captain , Paul Collingwood.

ECB_Logo.gif

bothtogetrher.jpg

After a very impressive win by England against West Indies, England Captain, Paul Collingwood and the England Coach Graham Thorpe attends a press conference. The England captain was pretty happy with the England Performance.

P.R. - Collingwood what are your opinion regarding Impressive win over West Indies?

We played well. We kept our Bowling and fielding tight, Giving no chance to West Indies. Our bowler bowled well and the fielders supported them by some brilliant fielding.

P.R. - Graham what you say about the England Performence?

The players played well today. Our bowling was good but we need to work on the Batting. The bowlers bowled well, kept it tight and they got the result. Overall it was a good performance.

P.R. - Didn't you think that the batting needs a lot of improvement?

Yes no doubt , we have to improve our batting a lot. Our batsman were struggling while batting, burt we soon was in command. We also have to work a lot to prevent the sudden batting collapse. We could have done much much better but i am happy with the team performance.

P.R. - What are your plans for the next game against Scotland?

We are not taking them lightly. As all know Twenty20 games are unpredictable. Even a minor mistake will led you to loss. So we will soon start making our plans and will do better against them.

P.R. - Thanks to you both for your precious time and Best Of Luck For the Next Game.

Last edited:
Go buddy. Can't believe you doing so fantastic work. Now i understand why you get low marks in exams these days. Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread