England Lions in India

s banger not uot and m kaif still comes to bat so i think 2 wicket not gonna hurt them so much but today's first few hours so important.

s banger not out and m kaif still comes to bat so i think 2 wicket not gonna hurt them so much but today's first few hours so important.

Last edited:
the lions have been set a target of 296 and they r off to a very good start at 140/1

All the bowlers chipped in well to bowl Central Zone out for 180, and Carberry (71) and Yardy (57) have made an excellent partnership of 116 so far. We need another 150 to win, the last day tommorow.

Well done by the lads. They were in big trouble and fought back superbly. Carberry has done himself no harm at all and could get in the England side in the future. I suppose the problem is his OD record is quite disappointing.

yea but he could be a test player....its hard to break in though

cook
strauss
bell
pieterson
collingwood

Well, he has made runs as an opening batsman so he would be a replacement opener if we ever needed one, which is why I feel he has a better chance at the ODI side with the likes of Cook, Vaughan and Strauss around the scene. His OD record needs to improve if he's going to play for England.

Next match against West Zone, this should really be a tougher test. Fingers crossed that Nayar plays, but I really doubt it.

Yeah, this could be a huge game for Pujara, if he plays a huge innings in this match, he will be right into the National frame, especially after that innings too.

Ya if you see our whole National Frame,west zone looks best out of them.Not because of they contain gud players but there application always notable.
anyway hope it'll be gud match and will get result.

Users who are viewing this thread