England tour of India (5 Tests)

I have recovered from this loss, I feel we should keep putting out great pitches as Hyderabad. That should be the standard in India and else where. You have something for everyone. Kudos to the curators. I hope we dont dish out rank turners just to win the remaining games now that we have lost the first one.

I have recovered from this loss, I feel we should keep putting out great pitches as Hyderabad. That should be the standard in India and else where. You have something for everyone. Kudos to the curators. I hope we dont dish out rank turners just to win the remaining games now that we have lost the first one.

It was a great pitch and we have only ourselves to blame for not putting the game to bed after that first innings.

It was a great pitch and we have only ourselves to blame for not putting the game to bed after that first innings.
I blame Jadeja lol.

Okay so Jack Leach has been officially ruled out of the second Test. Time to play the selection guessing game I guess!

I'm going to go for:
1. Zak Crawley
2. Ben Duckett
3. Ollie Pope
4. Joseph Rootalitharan
5. Jonny Bairstow
6. Ben Stokes :c:
7. Dan Lawrence
8. Ben Foakes :wk:
9. Tom Hartley
10. Ollie Robinson
11. Shoaib Bashir

Dropping Rehan doesn't seem very Bazball at all, but it sounds like they want to get both Lawrence and Bashir into the side and dropping Rehan seems like the only way to do that. As always, I have no idea what's going to happen next, but that doesn't stop me having a guess

Okay so Jack Leach has been officially ruled out of the second Test. Time to play the selection guessing game I guess!

I'm going to go for:
1. Zak Crawley
2. Ben Duckett
3. Ollie Pope
4. Joseph Rootalitharan
5. Jonny Bairstow
6. Ben Stokes :c:
7. Dan Lawrence
8. Ben Foakes :wk:
9. Tom Hartley
10. Ollie Robinson
11. Shoaib Bashir

Dropping Rehan doesn't seem very Bazball at all, but it sounds like they want to get both Lawrence and Bashir into the side and dropping Rehan seems like the only way to do that. As always, I have no idea what's going to happen next, but that doesn't stop me having a guess
Think I'd rather have a leg spinner than three off spinners

Users who are viewing this thread