wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
I did post a XI of what the management likely wants and it’s close to what @wasteyouryouth has put up with Kuldeep in for Axar as I don’t think they’ll play two left arm finger spinners with the same modus operandi even if it exposed the batting depth. Wonder if @icyman is just affected by the chopping and changing from the Shastri times.

Shreyas is the only real question mark and that’s because he may not be fully fit. In that case they may well have to decide on if persisting with SKY is worth it or if it’s time to bat Kishan out of position/bring Samson in. This is of course assuming that Bumrah and KL are both fit given that signs at the moment seem to indicate that.
Yeh, I forgot about Kuldeep when I was writing it out. Axar makes a good back up or third spinner that also extends the batting.

pillowprocter

Panel of Selectors
ZIM...
SCO....
Islamabad
Profile Flag
Uganda
I think, if Iyer is injured they'll stick Kishan at his position, he has taken all chances he has been given recently

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
I feel this will be our XI

1. Kishan
2. Sharma
3. Gill
4. Kohli
5. KL/SKY
6. Jadeja
7. Pandya
8. Kuldeep/Axar
9. Siraj
10. Shami/Deepak/Thakur
11. Bumrah
Post automatically merged:

The above is a solid XI to win any tournament. They just dont have that want in them.

Bevab

Staff Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I think, if Iyer is injured they'll stick Kishan at his position, he has taken all chances he has been given recently

Kishan the opener and Kishan the number four play very differently though. If there is no other alternative I guess it would be okay as far as things go.

I feel this will be our XI

1. Kishan
2. Sharma
3. Gill
4. Kohli
5. KL/SKY
6. Jadeja
7. Pandya
8. Kuldeep/Axar
9. Siraj
10. Shami/Deepak/Thakur
11. Bumrah
Post automatically merged:

The above is a solid XI to win any tournament. They just dont have that want in them.

In the absence of Shreyas this might be my favourite side. It’s unlikely they’ll play the side’s best batter out of position at number four under Dravid’s leadership again though for obvious reasons. :p

icyman

ICC Chairman
India
The Boys
Profile Flag
India
Shreyas is the only real question mark and that’s because he may not be fully fit.
If Shreyas is fit, they will take him to the World Cup. Rohit recent statement seemed to drop some hints on that front.

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
Great start for India.

Bevab

Staff Member
Hetmyer has secured another season of IPL with that knock.

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
When Gill is on song, he looks so good. Glad the folks in Florida got their money worth with this amazing hitting from Jaiswal and Gill. I seriously hope Rohit does not return to the T20 side.

B

Bigby Wolf

I hope India realizes the value of Kuldeep Yadav in LOIs he is such a great option to have in a team and has the knack of picking up wickets at crucial stages.

Has also looked more confident since last year varying his pace and lengths according to the conditions unlike before where he used to pretty much full and flight ball all the time.

Bevab

Staff Member
I hope India realizes the value of Kuldeep Yadav in LOIs he is such a great option to have in a team and has the knack of picking up wickets at crucial stages.

Has also looked more confident since last year varying his pace and lengths according to the conditions unlike before where he used to pretty much full and flight ball all the time.

He’s the first choice spinner clearly. Has been superior to Chahal for a while now.

scoodledoodle

Club Cricketer
mighty home ground bullies getting wrecked by a great world reckoning West Indies side akeal hossain wreaking havoc

Bevab

Staff Member
mighty home ground bullies getting wrecked by a great world reckoning West Indies side akeal hossain wreaking havoc

*checks scores*

India 60/2 at the end of seven overs… okay?

How is this troll still allowed to post?

issue

Associate Captain
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Hardik pandya worst captain ever seen wins toss and goes for bat first wow just wow , the reason we say brainless.He cant bat cant bowl and chokes toss after winning.We know how good batting conditions second half of match lol

B

Bigby Wolf

Hardik pandya worst captain ever seen wins toss and goes for bat first wow just wow , the reason we say brainless.He cant bat cant bowl and chokes toss after winning.We know how good batting conditions second half of match lol
Its okay to be unique you know.:winky:

Users who are viewing this thread