Fantasy Cricket Team
India
AUS..
RCB...
PlanetCricket Award Winner
The Boys
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Good squad in my opinion. We do need to find more all-rounders. Plenty one-dimensional players. Why is Mukesh Kumar selected for the T20s?

India T20I squad: Ishan Kishan (wk), Shubman Gill, Yashasvi Jaiswal, Tilak Varma, Suryakumar Yadav (vice-capt), Sanju Samson (wk), Hardik Pandya (capt), Axar Patel, Yuzvendra Chahal, Kuldeep Yadav, Ravi Bishnoi, Arshdeep Singh, Umran Malik, Avesh Khan, Mukesh Kumar

Bevab

Staff Member
I assume they didn’t want to pay for an extra body on the flight to West Indies so decided to have Mukesh Kumar in the T20I squad as well.

icyman

ICC Chairman
India
The Boys
Profile Flag
India
It really amuses me that the BCCI would want to go ahead with this tour- that too, a full fledged one!

WI aren't a part o the CWC2023 and yet here we are- playing our Top players in 2 Tests prior to 3 ODIs. The BCCI could very well have deferred this series to start post the World Cup. I really doubt the WI players themselves might be interested in giving their 100% when they know they arent a part of the CWC2023.

As for the 5 T20is-the lesser I say, they better it is. Anyhow, it is a new look Indian team which is bein built for the future. Hence, no concerns there. I'd have rested Gill from the T20 though.

Plenty one-dimensional players

Yeah, you've seen the ruckus that happens when they select 3-D players, haven't you? :laughter:

Bevab

Staff Member
It’s certainly an oddly times series, I’m personally content that we’ve still got such random series’ happening from time to time especially when they have tests involved (could do with less T20Is). Seems rather conveniently placed for both sides, West Indies get a lucrative and big country touring for the money and eyeballs alongside there being much less pressure after an embarrassing exit in the qualifiers. If they’re serious about a rebuild they’ll not find a better moment to start. For India it’s a series against a team they should be favourites against to boost morale after the WTC loss and some preparation away from the spotlight in a much different timezone (at least as much away as you can get for an Indian side).

Looking to see how Jaiswal plays at the least. Mukesh should also get a game or two on this series finally.

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One

Users who are viewing this thread