England tour of Pakistan 2024

Pakistan got themselves to blame. The pitch did remain the same throughout, but their batting just didn't turn up in the 3rd essay. Need more from the top and middle order.

maxresdefault.jpg

Aleem Dar? The umpire?

I'd wouldn't be surprised if they sack Shan Masood and Gillespie midway through the next Test match.

From the article, wow

No head of the committee has been named but it now means that since August 2021, Pakistan have used 26 different selectors.

All i have to say about Pakistan cricket right now is that until the systemic issues are fixed, and the tyrants at the top of both board and country are dealt with, we cannot expect much better.
Just want to understand, why do people not protest or have an uproar. For a country like Pakistan for whom cricket is so huge, I would think people would make the authorities to make it more professional.

Just boggles me that in 2021 after defeating India in T20, Pakistan cricket had everything going for them. They had the talent in the world and that talent still exists but just doesnt perform well together as a team. I would usually blame the players but with so many changes and each having its own way, players do not get stability.

For a company to run well, leadership has to be solid, if 26 people are changed over 3 years the company is bound to go bankrupt.
Post automatically merged:

And on England this is as impressive of a win as it can get. Solid performance and game awareness. The ability to go for wins instead of draws will keep test cricket alive. England and India are two teams who aim for that, need more teams to do the same.

Just want to understand, why do people not protest or have an uproar. For a country like Pakistan for whom cricket is so huge, I would think people would make the authorities to make it more professional.
Because most people are struggling to put food on their table, while being fed the drug of religious and ethnic divisions. Otherwise they’d rise up against the fascist dictatorship itself, let alone the PCB.
Those who are invested enough in cricket to understand the dynamics behind the scenes are usually young students or professionals, who have better things to do than to protest outside PCB HQ

Looks like Babar is going to be dropped by the selection committee, not by captain and coach.

Users who are viewing this thread