Story England's 2008-09 Season : England In India (1st Test, End Of Day 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
skysportslogocr5.jpg
England vs New Zealand
Natwest International Twenty20
Presentation Ceromony

Presentation Ceremony
(With Michael Atherton)
mikeatherton305x450ev1.jpg

D.Gower: Right then. Its time for the presentation ceremony with Mike Atherton.
M.Atherton: Thanks David. Welcome to the Presentation Ceremony of this one-sided International Twenty20. It was always going to be difficult for both teams due to the damp pitch but in the end England won comprehensively. Firstly I would like to call up the losing captain Danial Vettori.

M.Atherton: Danial it was rough playing out there what would you say the main factors were that held you down?
New Zealand Captain said:
To be honest it was going to be tricky from the start because we knew that England were struggling to bat on this wicket. When we went out to chase the total it was just to difficult for us to keep track of the run rate.

M.Atherton: England have the momentum going into the Natwest Series. Do you think you can regroup and bounce back?
New Zealand Captain said:
Well why not? Some days teams don't perform well and on some other days they play brilliantly so its just a case of getting familiar with your opponents and play well on the day

M.Atherton: Thanks very much Danial. There's Danial Vettori the New Zealand captain. Now we come to the winning captain who will receive a cheque of $500. I would like to call up Paul Collingwood for a few words please.

M.Atherton: Paul, your guys are in top-form as shown in this victory today. How do you feel?
England Captain said:
Well its just great to get our One-Day form back together as at one point we were very erratic. Its also great to see the boys putting 100% commitment into the matches as was shown today.

M.Atherton: This win today boots your team's moral, do you think you will be confident enough to win the upcoming Natwest Series?

England Captain said:
Well the performance we put up today was good with bat and ball and that is the perfect combination so if we continue to take this momentum into the Natwest Series, I am sure we will win.

M.Atherton: Well played Paul and congratulations. There's Paul Collingwood the England captain. Now the time has come for today's Man Of The Match award to be presented by Mr Mike Proctor. There were many candidates for the Man Of The Match award but in the end for his figures of 3-21 the Man Of The Match award goes to Ryan Sidebottom. Ryan will receive a bottle of champagne. Ryan a few words please.

M.Atherton: Ryan you utilized the conditions perfectly today. How were you feeling?
Man Of The Match said:
I give 100% effort into all my matches and today the conditions helped both the New Zealand seamers and me personally. I tried to focus on the main areas where the batsmen would find it uncomfortable and difficult to play and in the end I received 3 wickets.

M.Atherton: You were in a bit of trouble early on in your spell. Was that a little nag?
Man Of The Match said:
Yeah I was just getting a bit of cramp due to a bit of dehydration but that was all. All is fine and well now.

80753290x425af4.jpg
Ryan Sidebottom received the Man Of The Match award for figures of 3-21.

M.Atherton: Well played Ryan and good luck for the next game. Ryan Sidebottom ladies and gentleman. That concludes the Presentation Ceremony.

Twelth Man Analysis Coming Up Next! :happy

Winners for the vcash prize have been shared as:
Adyhorn - 1327
Giggity Giggity - 1327
Mad Snake - 1327
Shravi - 1327
Formula1man - 1327

The prizes shall be distributed immediatly

Last edited:
Nice presentation ceremony, Arslaan :) hope after this demolish, Kiwi will adapt something from England ;)

Great presentation. Continue the great work and next time, give me all the vCash ;).

Great presentation throughout the match and great presentation ceremony! Shocking batting from New Zealand, although credit has to go to the England bowlers, even on a bowler friendly pitch!

Keep up the great work!

Good Presentation Arslan. And I loved Danial by Mike Atherton. :p

Guys I have a slight problem with my Cricket 2005 game. I start a game and everything goes well until at the end of an over or if a wicket falls or even if i press escape it freezes. I have recently got a couple of viruses on my computer and I am wondering if that is the case. But I have tried Anti-Viruses but it still doesn't run well. Do you think I should uninstall and re-install the game?

Guys there is serious trouble with my computer now as I tried to start Battlefield 2 and i got referred back to the Desktop. I tried Cricket 2005 one last time and I got the same thing as the previous post. I restarted my computer and inserted my Cricket 2005 disk. It then came up and said. "Cannot locate Cricket 2005 exe" I then went into my Root Folder and saw that all my fsh files and the exe files were not there. :mad: :mad: :mad: Is there any cure?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread