Story England's 2008-09 Season : England In India (1st Test, End Of Day 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not a good effort from England at last, thouugh this is a different pitch and cause some upsets. Other than that Kiwi should not feel any pressure to chase it :) nice story and great presentation Arslaan :clap

well nz can easily win this if they dont take too many risks. great presentation

great update...128 well feel Kiwis can chase it but england need to bowl well...

Great update and presentation...KUTGW

:eek: Aweful by England. I expect even worse performance by Kiwis though ;)

Kiwis have done a splendid job.. which is what needed in their real game too ;) Top/classic/spectacular presentation..Keep it up! :clap

Good work by the Kiwi's but I think England arn't out of this match just yet...kutgw.

skysportslogodv5.jpg
England vs New Zealand
Natwest International Twenty20
Live from Old Trafford, Manchester

Twelth Man Mid Game Chat
(With David Gower, Ian Botham, Michael Holding and David Lloyd)

David Gower: Well that was a average performance with the bat by England. Looking at the pitch however they have done well.
Nasser Hussain: Well I really thought that England top-order should have contributed more. They should be setting a platform for the other late-hitters like Mascarenhas to get some quick-fire runs.
Ian Botham: What on Earth is happening with Ian Bell? Starting from the Test Series he has looked totally unsettled. Should he be dropped for a while?
David Gower: Ok. Now lets talk about the prediction. Can New Zealand chase this down?
Michael Holding: Well I don't see why they shouldn't. The only thing in England's favour is that the pitch is going to get worse when New Zealand go out to bat.
Nasser Hussain: All England have got to do to win this match is get quick wickets and put pressure on the batsmen. For me I think the Kiwis might just edge it with a win.
David Gower: All right then. Now we will take a quick break. When we come back we will be live with the New Zealand chase.

Very nice little update there Arslaan, I expect NZ to struggle getting England's total even though it isn't a hard total to chase.

Very nice work, keep it up!:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread