Story Englands International Season (Sponsored By Durex)

Action

a16357bb.jpg
d454048e.jpg

5ed528a6.jpg
26245ba2.jpg

Yep brought him into replace butcher who looked short of form in the first game. Simon Jones replaced the injured Paul Collingwood.

Well just a couple of deliverys were bowled before rain ruined the whole days play. After being under the covers for a long time the pitch looks green. The rain has gone for the rest of the match, and its starting to brighten up. The pitch is expected to be green for about two sessions of play due to it being hot and humid around the ground. Conditions might help the windies here.
(note pitch is not yet green in the screenshot, im changing that now :rolleyes: )

(You were right Mick, i left the rain going for between 15-20 minutes and play did resume :clap )

fa70c009.jpg
09fa0cb2.jpg

336c7adc.jpg

Update From Day 3

The green pitch has given the windies some chances, well one chance to be precise which went wide of slip. Strauss reached a fine century, then mistimed a hook and was out next ball, it had snow on it by the time it came down. Solanki continues to play freely, vaughan has had some luck early on, after edging one, and nearly getting run out by Solanki with a yes/no call. The ball isnt doing to much despite the green pitch altho the windies bowling has been terrible. Stat screens to come at the end of the days play.

7cec253a.jpg

2aa8488d.jpg

m_vaughan said:
Thats great bowling, with the fast bowlers doing the job. King Harmison at his royal best, and setting his team an ideal platform to launch from!

Hopefully his batsmen wont disappoint him. yeah, mr. gas??

Jones took 3/9 from 7, what a legend! :D

Well i am now using sam demo exe, in conjunction with my patch.
I lost all of my wicket pretty quickly using it. Finished on around 306 all out.
Editied some settings in the patch, increased batwindowsize to 10.0, lowerd edges dramtically. (this was after west indies lost 3 early wickets)
Im now hoping i have a nice balance for future games. Screens to come later.

Ok well more editing is needed. West indies are 7/5 lol.

*I have edited BatWindowCentre and put this up to 2.0*

I am also playing about with some other cpu settings in the ai config based on their reaction to short or full deliverys.

The green pitch isnt helping, as i couldnt bat at all on it and neither can the cpu.

Sorry for the delay in updating the story, ive been busy creating my forum.
I actually completed this match ages ago now :rolleyes:

England won in glorious style, to glorious for my liking. As a result i have had to drop using sams exe, and been forced to use Boss's patch in the hope it will provide me with more of a challenge. To bowl them out twice cheaply was good fun though, especially the first innings as i wasnt using the exe then. Solanki and Struass were superb, and were onlu matched by one West Indies player, that of Collymore who took 6 wickets :eek:

My next game is against Pakistan in the national league, so its 50 overs.

e93a045c.jpg
a15786c4.jpg

44c9db70.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread