Story Englands International Season (Sponsored By Durex)

The_gas

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Wickets In Session 1

1b76141a.jpg
6c3739a4.jpg

036a9487.jpg
703b6544.jpg

The_gas

Chairman of Selectors
Day 1 Session 2

Well despite some spirited resistance down the order it was soon all over. All England seamers bowled well, infact really well. All finished with super figures and England already have a huge advantage in this match. Harmison, Jones and Flintoff bowled superb spells. Jones iis now staking a serious claim for a regular place despite Collingwood's modest performance with the ball in the last game. West indies must be reeling having been skittled out for 102 in 38 overs. Only Gayle showed reasonable form, and he was clean bowled by Flintoff after getting through the early tricky overs. The seamers kept probing the top of off stump and in these conditions it was deadly. England are about to take the field looking to see of the new ball, before posting a big total.

Stats

a5b4be42.jpg
1e11fde0.jpg

aaaed730.jpg

m_vaughan

Chairman of Selectors
Thats great bowling, with the fast bowlers doing the job. King Harmison at his royal best, and setting his team an ideal platform to launch from!

Hopefully his batsmen wont disappoint him. yeah, mr. gas??

The_gas

Chairman of Selectors
What line up bug? When you use the no runout exe you mean?

Yea hopefully Mick, Strauss has just got out, however the rains opend after the next ball, and it rained to the end of the day so the game has froze which means Strauss will get another chance. This is twice that this has happend so for the rest of the day the weather will be normal, but i will tweak it to cool so i dont have any advantage over the conditions. Damm this lame bug :(

FishBowlMan

Club Cricketer
The_gas said:
What line up bug? When you use the no runout exe you mean?
Yeah that's the one. You have Dillon on the screenie, but Collymore on the scorecard!

I hate it when the rain bug strikes. Good for Strauss though. Hope he makes the most of his lives :D

The_gas

Chairman of Selectors
FishBowlMan said:
Yeah that's the one. You have Dillon on the screenie, but Collymore on the scorecard!

I hate it when the rain bug strikes. Good for Strauss though. Hope he makes the most of his lives :D

Thats just my error, thanks for pointing it out lol :rolleyes:

The_gas

Chairman of Selectors
m_vaughan said:
The rain bug is a pretty common one, but if u leave ur comp free about 30 mins, then the game restarts again.

Hmm wish i had know this earlier, nevermind :rolleyes:

The_gas

Chairman of Selectors
Day 1 Session 2 & 3

Well this is just lambs to the slaughter so far. Hardly any of their bowlers have caused any trouble to the England batsmen. Lawson and Collymore have bowled well, keeping a decent line but Bravo and Edwards have been taken to the cleaners. It seems everything Solanki hits has been a 4, and pretty much the same for strauss. However their has been lots of rain over night and the pitch is going to be green for the morning session at least. (this is to balance the books abit after i had to change the weather because of the bug). Condition's will now be a green pitch with a hice chance of rain, the high chance of rain will remain so long as the bug does not come back. After the first session the pitch state will return to normal.

6efda9f8.jpg
90c9a166.jpg

c3f27efb.jpg
9ac7267d.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread