Story India's International Season [C2005]

ashu2411

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
Yes buddy this story is not scrapped. It will by continued by sai when he gets some free time from his busy school schedule. So dont worry and just prey.

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
ashu2411 said:
Yes buddy this story is not scrapped. It will by continued by sai when he gets some free time from his busy school schedule. So dont worry and just prey.

the story is not scrapped! its just terminated for a short period.. the videocon cup is scrapped for now.

after 2 weeks or so when my exams are over, i will start a 6 test series with india (me) vs australia (ashu) and that would be part of my international season! it will be in a new thread.. the link to that thread would be given here and then this thread would be closed!

amitbansal

Club Cricketer
saisrini80 said:
the story is not scrapped! its just terminated for a short period.. the videocon cup is scrapped for now.

after 2 weeks or so when my exams are over, i will start a 6 test series with india (me) vs australia (ashu) and that would be part of my international season! it will be in a new thread.. the link to that thread would be given here and then this thread would be closed!
That is going to be great. I will be waiting eagerly for that.

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
The Videocon Cup is officially over! New Zealand have won the tournament beating India by 11 runs in a pulsating final!

Now for the big news! I am going to start a Twenty20 Knockout tournament featuring 10 nations! India is going to be the first priority user nation! But but, I am also going to play for Pakistan and England! But India gets first priority and Pakistan and England get the second and third priority respectively! So in the scenario of an India-Pakistan match, India gets the first priority to be the user team! And vice versa with a Pakistan-England match with Pakistan getting first priority! This is going to be started in a new thread with updates being posted in this thread!

THIS IS GOING TO BE PART OF MY INDIA'S INTERNATIONAL SEASON!!

Full details on this new Xciting tournament to follow soon in a new thread! Thread link to be posted here! Stay tuned!

I am doing this because 20-20 matches are very easy to play and can be finished very fast!

MWaugh

International Coach
sounds good sai. 20 20 matches will be great and im sure youll cover them as well as always

Users who are viewing this thread