Story England's Internationals - England v WI - England win series 2-0

Pakistani Army

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Yeah England will be likely to get Daren Ganga before the close of play...It's very unlikely for a Windies win...Great pres Phil...Keep it up!

surendar

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
India
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Windies are in trouble which is what i can feel in advance :p Hope rain comes again somehow and saves them ;) Fantastic work as usual Phil :clap

PhilD123

International Coach
Windies survive 12 overs before stumps​

The West Indies survived a hostile bowling spell from Steve Harmison, a steady spell from Matthew Hoggard and one teasing over from Monty Panesar to get to 30/0 at Stumps on Day 4. Daren Ganga was the suprising aggressor with 21 from 40 balls, hitting 4 fours, while Chris Gayle was on 5 not out from 32 balls. Steve Harmison went for 0-7 from 6 overs, Matthew Hoggard went for 0-14 from 5 overs, while Monty Panesar conceded 8 runs in his solitary over. The West Indies would need an improbable 398 more runs to win on Day 5, while England needed 10 wickets to win. All 3 results were still possible.

Day 4 - Stumps

England 601/7dec (Vaughan 152, Edwards 4-99)

West Indies 434 (Lara 111, Harmison 5-115)
England 260/6dec (Collingwood 65, Taylor 2-50)

West Indies 30/0 (12 Overs)

Ganga 21 (40)
Gayle 5 (21)

West Indies need 398 Runs to win

England need 10 Wickets to win

Review of the day coming soon...

surendar

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
India
398 in one day is bit of huge asking from Windies considering the fact that they are pro in collapsing all of a sudden.. But lets see what Windies can come up with in the first session of Day 5 :) Great works Phil!

PhilD123

International Coach

David Gower: A brilliant Day 4 here at Old Trafford, and I along with Jimmy and Nasser will review the day. All 3 results are possible for tomorrow, with England requiring 10 wickets to win the match, while the West Indies need 398 more runs to break the World Record chase. Jimmy Adams will now talk you through the player of the day.

Jimmy Adams: Well, on a day where there weren't any stand out individual performances, I think Paul Collingwood was my player of the day. His recall to the test side has been excellent so far, with 58 in the first innings and his 65 today. Today's innings was quick and helped England to a position where they were able to declare, he would have liked to go on and get a century, but it was a great innings.

David Gower: Now Nasser Hussain will go through the Key Moment Of The Day.

Nasser Hussain: England's declaration could turn out to be a pretty big moment, if they end up with 7 or 8 wickets at stumps tomorrow, there could be fingers pointed at Michael Vaughan. I know from experience, how the press can get on your back for a too defensive declaration. You really can't win as a captain, if he had declared with a lead of 375 and the West Indies had chased it down, then it would have been his head on the block. We'll have to see how that unfolds tomorrow.

David Gower: Back to Jimmy Adams for the talking point of the day.

Jimmy Adams: My talking point for the day is another low score for Andrew Strauss, he hasn't got a really big score all series, despite getting starts. His place looks to be under threat and is unlikely to play in the One Day International series. He still has two innings at Edgbaston to play and get a big score, but boy does he need it. He hasn't made a century for England since last summer.

David Gower: Now to Nasser Hussain for Prospects of tomorrow's play.

Nasser Hussain: I can't wait for tomorrow's play, it will be amazing entertainment if the match comes to a close finish. England will look to move to a Series win, while the West Indies will try and drag the series back to 2-1. Monty Panesar will be crucial for England on a Day 5 pitch, while Brian Lara will be the key man for the West Indies after his first innings hundred.

David Gower: Thanks for that guys, we hope to see you at home tuning in tomorrow for what promises to be an enthralling day of cricket between England and the West Indies.

surendar

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
India
Nice presentation Phil.. Keep up the fantastic works :clap

Edit : I also agree, England's declaration is the key moment, becos, if Lara can fire like what he used to do those days.. Windies can still win it :D What an optimistic view on Windies.. lol :p

PhilD123

International Coach
Ganga and Gayle reach 50 opening partnership

Daren Ganga and Chris Gayle took their opening partnership to 50 at Old Trafford, defying England in their attempts to get the 10 wickets they needed. Ganga, suprisingley had been the aggressor in the partnership, with 32 from 57 deliveries, while his partner Gayle was on only 9 from 45 balls. Ganga had attacked both Steve Harmison and Monty Panesar, who he had hit an audacious six over cover. The West Indies still needed 372 runs to win on 56/0, while England needed 10 wickets.

Ganga gets his 50

Daren Ganga reached an excellent 50 to build the West Indies hopes of saving the game or even winning it. He reached it off 77 balls, with 9 fours and 1 six. The West Indies had reached 85/0 and needed another 343 runs to win. England had bowled 24 overs without reward and there bowlers were looking frustrated.

#

Day 5 - 11:51AM

England 601/7dec (Vaughan 152, Edwards 4-99)

West Indies 434 (Lara 111, Harmison 5-115)
England 260/6dec (Collingwood 65, Taylor 2-50)

West Indies 85/0 (24 Overs)

Ganga 51 (79)
Gayle 19 (65)

West Indies need 343 runs to win

England need 10 wickets to win

Pakistani Army

Panel of Selectors
Well...evern though Ganga is playing very nicely I still reckon that England could win this.Excellent presentation and great works mate.

Users who are viewing this thread