Story England's Journey to WorldCup-Ashes06-07 : 3rd Test (Perth)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I predict (B

That was excellent bowling by England. Great pres mate and excellent analysis. Truly the greatest story (with suren's) on this forum :)

Brilliant stuff there from England, especially Broad and Freddie.

Great presentation as always and I'm gonna go for B) Michael Vaughan.

A smaller lead than England would've hoped after that big total, but that's down to good batting right the way through the Australian innings. Ponting, Symonds, Clarke, Gilchrist and Warne all batted very well and now this match is looking very much like a draw. Either side needs something special to win this match.

Great work gamer :)

Thanks for your comments and prediction guys :cheers. I did install windows again in my HDD so now i have to install the sofwares again. Its really frustrating to install all the softwares again:p. Updates coming soon. Nice to see Phil and Trev back :)

i like the avatar mate sephiroth all the way
Thanks mate :)

Suprised that Hoggard didn't much success like Broad. May be, tough time for Hoggard! Anyways, third innings should tell us a clear picture about where this game is heading towards.

Oh ya, I predict B - Vaughan. :p

Thanks guys for your wonderful replies. This test match really getting interesting at the moment and now it can go either way. Wait and watch. Updates coming soon.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread