Story England's Journey to WorldCup-Ashes06-07 : 3rd Test (Perth)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats soo annoying when people leave it on a cliffhanger..I bet its an awesome game to play! I would be soo nervous.

Some excellent work Gamer. I love this story

Wow best possible result so far. Can go either way. I reckon they'll see of the over but not get the runs, although if I had to get off the fence I would say England to win.

Brilliant stuff Gamer, don't muck it up now with the bowling :p

I was tense reading the whole thing! Great game suitable for an ashes contest. Good luck Gamer, lets hope for that one delivery that gets the important wicket.

awesome update....great match there ...it can go anywhere now..England need to win if they have any hopes of winning the ashes ....Superb Presentation ....

This has got to be one of the closest test matches ever!
England have pulled it back unbelieveably!
great scorecards + graphics KUTGW

England all the way.
Great way to leave it ;)
Great works mate!

Amazing game, and finish to it with all three results still possible! I dont think Australia will do it, as they'd have to risk it to get the 9 runs they need. But then again I wouldnt bet on England getting that last wicket. Come on England!

Great work Gamer!

I think Australia should try and play for the draw. If Gilchrist was there I would go for it but I don't think it is worth it.

Brilliant work mate.... Both team have chance of winning.... 60% to Eng and 40% to Ausses.

I am with England... Come on Gamer you can take wicket....lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread