Story England's Journey to WorldCup-Ashes06-07 : 3rd Test (Perth)

Status
Not open for further replies.
What an update! Great in-depth stuff with the events of the last over. Really tense over that, especially after Johnson hit the boundary. I think it will be not out, just outside the line of off stump. But lets wait and see :)

superb last ball suspense....It all matter whether bucknour will give it out....i think it is out...England gonna win....

superb update ....was getting tense while reading it...great presentation

Unfortuntely I think it is Not Out. It looks to be outside the line.

Superb story here mate you have created a massive cliff hanger. Really can't wait to find out what happens. Please update soon :hpraise

Not out :noway its hitting outside the leg stump and btw Buckno is on our side all the time :) so forget win :D

Does it really matter? Your on a cricket forum and don't know which stump is which! :laugh

Anyway, I reckon Bucknor may give it although it shouldn't be. The Aussies' wouldn't be happy with that!

I'm gonna spoil it for everyone, I don't think Gamer would have gotten that Freddie appealing screen if it was given out ;)

Does it really matter? Your on a cricket forum and don't know which stump is which! :laugh

Anyway, I reckon Bucknor may give it although it shouldn't be. The Aussies' wouldn't be happy with that!

The ball can move any where :p but that forward defensive shot could not be termed as cover drive :laugh Lets leave the decission to the Hawk eye :D

I'm gonna spoil it for everyone, I don't think Gamer would have gotten that Freddie appealing screen if it was given out ;)

Valid point Stu ;) but he may have captured that umpire posture from any other matches, to create a suspence thing overe here .

Exellent update. I will have to agree. It's not out, its going off to miss the leg stump. Exellent update gamer, your story is what keeps a lot of us story writers still interested in stories like these. Keep it up man

Superb update here Gamer. :clap :clap ....I think that is out though...Looking forward to his decision. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread