Story England's Journey to WorldCup-Ashes06-07 : 3rd Test (Perth)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys some delay in updates .......... My college started today and my College Technical Festival is nearing .So today the seniors have selected me in the Organising committee and also to do the Photoshop work(There are 2 more in for photoshop work) so i have to do all the photoshop work designing the posters,banners,logos, etc.....so i will be very busy today and tomorrow .....but i will try to post the updates tomorrow as this time i want to introduce a bit new Third Man's Chat so this time there will be some dalay.....
I will do the screens for the updates as soon as i get time
Sorry for the Inconvenience :(

No Problem salle take your time! Good to see the school has chosen you to do the photoshop stuff! :clap

Brilliant Gamerkid, excellent animations as usual.

Hey Gamerkid
Excellent Story there mate...........Nice Presentation........Animations is the best of all of ur work Sorry for replying late........U knew whats the problem but u remained angry...LOL
Cheers MHC

Updates will be posted tomorrow :cheers ....Coming Up Third Man's Chat .....Stay Tuned

Last edited:
why am i always late at reading good stories :crying ...great work :clap ...superb :clap ...smashing :clap ...brilliant :clap ...these are only low words to describe your work :clap :clap :clap :happy :happy :happy ...will be watching it closely from now on and can't wait for the update :onpc ...

Salami :cheers

Bilal

Bilal91 said:
why am i always late at reading bad stories :crying ...very bad work :clap ...not superb at all! :clap ...smashing my head to the monitor while reading this:clap ...brilliant way of suiciding while reading the story :clap ...these are the only best words to describe your work :clap :clap :clap :happy :happy :happy ...will be watching it from far away from now on so i dont have to smash my face to the monitor and can't wait for the update :onpc ...

Salami :cheers

Bilal
:mad::mad::mad: you should be ashamed Bilal! Gamerkid has done such hard work to make a story this good, with brilliant presentation.. and it is very fun reading it! And look at you.. damn you can only hope to improve :D:D:D :laugh.. Cant wait for the updates aswell Gamer!

Joking Bilal, take anything you want very seriosly.. no one is stoping you! :D:D:D

Farrukh_|$B said:
Farrukh_|$B said:
:clap:clap:clap you should be proud Bilal! Gamerkid has done such crap work to make a story this bad, with woeful presentation.. and i die while reading it! i agree with you every bit... Can wait for the updates aswell Gamer!

Joking Farrukh, take anything you want very seriosly.. no one is stoping you! :D:D:D

P.S can't wait for the upate gamerkid...

Sorry again....... i had fever yesterday so i was not able to do the screens for the updates.Now i have an appointment with the doctor and will come back after few hours and then do the screens ....Sorry for the Inconvenience :(

Fever? :eek: cmon man no problem you can resisit a dam fever! be a MAN! :D:D:D no problem do the screens when ever you get fit again!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread