Story England's Journey to WorldCup-Ashes06-07 : 3rd Test (Perth)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top work on story mate.......keep up the good work.....waiting for next update
cheers Mhc

untitled22ye.jpg

Third Man's Chat

davidgower4hm.jpg
David Gower :
Hello and Welcome to The Third Man's Chat.SriLanka are in good commanding position in the matcg as they have posted a good total on the board of 278/6 in their 50 overs.With me in the studio are David Lloyd,Michael Holding, Nasser Hussain,Ian Botham and Michael Atherton.Lets hear from this cricketing experts about their views and opinions about SriLankan innings.Well Naseer what do u think about the total by SriLanka.

hussain6nb.jpg
N. Hussain :
Absolutely good batting by SriLanka they have really played the spinners well and smashed the faster bowlers to all parts of the ground . K.Sangakara got a century in difficult conditions and he played some sensible and intelligent cricket out there . It was all about experience . England bowlers were inexperienced but G.Chapple and debutant J.Dalrymple bowled preety well but gave some runs but overall good batting by SriLanka .Now England will face some problems chasing this big total.

davidgower4hm.jpg
David Gower :Well even when SriLanka got a big total on the board they lost few wickets .Lets take a look at those wickets in our wickets package
Animated Wickets Package​
animation201so9.gif

holding2iy.jpg
M. Holding : Good batting by SriLanka but they lost some wickets due to their own mistakes.
S.Jayasurya's Wicket: S.Mahmood came round the wicket to S.Jayasurya and was in the slot to get hit but SriLanka were in good position early on so Jayasurya should have played it straight but he went for the big shot on the legside and then saw his stumped knocked back.

U.Tharanga's Wicket: England have found out a way to dismiss tharanga .He was dismissed in the same way as in the last match. U can clearly see that while driving the ball he leaves a huge gap between bat and pad and then if the ball comes back he ge bowled (twice in the series).

M.Jayawardena's wicket: Jaywardena was playing really well but he went for the big shot on the legside and didn't get hold of that one and was easily caught my mid-on.

T.Dilshan's wicket: Dilshan was playing really well out there but lost his wicket
to a good ball by Dalrymple which spun in more that expected.

R.Arnold's wicket: Arnold was unlucky the ball didn't bounce at all. It was short and he tried to leave it but it kept low and managed to hit the stumps .

C.Vaas's wicket: He was going for the big hit in the last over and got a top edge and it went straight to the fielder.

dllyod4wj.jpg
David Lloyd:K.Sangakara scored a brilliant century 107 off 137 balls with 13 boundaries . He played a beautiful cover drive when he was on 96 and reached his 100 in style . He played some good sensible cricket and got used to the slowness of the wicket .If we take a look at his wagon wheel and spider then we can see that he has scored on both sides of the wicket and also he got runs in the third man and the fine leg region .He was very strong in the cover region as well. Good thing for SriLanka was that he remained not out till the end.
Sangakara's Animated Wagol Wheel and Spider:
animation12nj6.gif

ath5yd.jpg
M.Atherton :Well the fast bowlers were disapponting but according to me debutant J.Dalrymple and Twenty20's hero G.Chapple were the most impressive among the England bowlers.G.Chapple was excellent and had a controlled line and length and Dalrymple was picting the ball up and due to the slowness of the wicket he was getting some slow tun . Lets take a look at the bowling pitchmaps of both the bowlers
G.Chapple's Animated Pitchmap:
gchaapleim3.gif

J.Dalrymple's Animated Pitchmap:
dalrymplegn7.gif

davidgower4hm.jpg
David Gower: Thank You gentlemen .Well thats it from the The Third Man's Chat .We will take short break when we come back we will take you live for England's reply .Stay Tuned.

NOTE : Reps are given to the winners of Predicta contest.

Hey Gamer :p, just read all your Third Man's Chat and i must say it was fun reading it! Very good to see you managed to do so much even though you are sick.. Hope you get soon! Reps to u!

Job well Done, :clap

One question, you rep me for "How many runs will K.Sangakara score in this innings ?" in Predicta Contest. But what about the other one "How Many Runs Will SriLanka Score Batting First?". I predicted the correct one for this also.

Edit:- one more thing you made the wickets package in 1.1 MB only, that is great work. :clap :happy.

Last edited:
yeah i gave u only one rep coz when i was giving reps "How Many Runs Will SriLanka Score Batting First?" it said that You cannot give Reputation to the same post twice.I had bymistakely given rep to that post earlier......but dont worry i will give u reps again to ur above post soon not now coz it says You have given out too much Reputation in the last 24 hours, try again later. dont worry will give a rep soon :cheers :cheers

Also about the wickets package being 1.1 MB, i make the animations as small as possible and with good quality bocz the members should not face any difficulties veiwing them and their valuable time is also saved. ;)

mate ive told you this before, but the work you put in is just breathtaking. in all honesty the presentation and effects seen here have just raised the bar so much. i realise that it takes extra time in between your posts but the outcome is definatly testimate to the hard work you make. guys like you, surendar and sid (m_vaughan) have, without meaning to, kinda made me give up on stories for a bit, mainly because that posts like these, just cant be matched.

congratulations on everything that youve done and keep it up. your doing a superb job and deserve all of the recognition you receive.

MWaugh

Nice animation gamer........I love it.......Ur story is the best
Cheers
MHC

Thanks guys:cheers

btw MWaugh your reply is the best reply in this thread:cheers btw i take some time between my updates coz my college has started (busy with studies) and also i had fever .....now just give me 4-5 days then there will be fast updates. Will try to post next updates tomorrow :cheers

:mad: :mad: :mad:Hey what do you mean his reply is the best:mad: :mad: :mad:. Ok it is a good reply... but we all post here good replies too :p

:D

:D:D:D:D lol lol Farrukh u are funny :D :D MWaugh's reply is the best reply in this thread coz i liked that very much all members also post good replies :cheers ....but have u forgot something that u are have the most number of replies in this thread :cheers :D

EDIT : Saurabh i have given reps to u now :cheers

Last edited:
ofcourse i have the most replies in this thread afterall i am a BluffMaster :cool: :cheesy :p .. bydaway cant wait for your next updates :D:D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread