Story England's Journey to WorldCup-Ashes06-07 : 3rd Test (Perth)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This story is beautiful as always mate. Love all the updates you do

Brett_Lee

nice work again gamer........Pitchreport is amazing and nice presentation.....Nothing better than this mate again Awesome work
Keep up the top work......
Cheers
MHC

Thanks :cheers i am coming back to the business ...have got all other work of college completed ..will post updates tomorrow....Stay Tuned

Don't worry Gamer, i'm always gonna stay tuned! Take your time mate, college work should always come first.

Hey gamer, sorry late posting due to my hand. Hope you get well soon.

And by the way great updates, sorry i voted for surendar coz i did it before seing your thread. I hope some mod can change it and put to your account!!!!!!!!!

Great work, I'll try and give reps to u.

Damn, " You must Spread some reputation around before giving it to gamerkid22 again"

I hope someone else can also give him reps on my behalf!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes mate, we will be always tunned! Cant wait for your next updates! :happy

Nah man u are free to vote anyone in PC ..... all stories are good ..... i am not here only to win ....others also have to win...its all upto u whom u vote ...surender's story is also good

Kshitiz_Indian said:
its not that his story is not good, now i am thinking that maybe i gave my vote in a hurry. I really wanna change it to yours!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

no problems mate ...... i dont think that it will be changed ..... no one forces to vote :cool:

mate just stop posting about the votes here ....there is is thread for that ...hope u understand...u are getting too much exited.

nice story there Gamerkid great work man........I like animation...Nice story so far want to see ur future work
Reps for you buddy

Kshitiz_Indian said:
but still, i am waiting for the next updates

i played the game now....will make screens in photoshop now will take some time in animation..updates coming soon. :cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread