Story England's Journey to WorldCup-Ashes06-07 : 3rd Test (Perth)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great suff again Gamer. Keep it up! This is great presentation!

yeah...thats what i expected from them...getting them out as soon as possible...great work by lara as a skipper and batsman...

P.S brilliant work again gamerkid...

simple one sentence : Lara Rocks :)

Btw Nice work gamer!!! :happy

wow.............................. THis is great, u are a master at prez

keep it up.

P.S u should get paid for doing great stuff like this

afridi25 said:
P.S u should get paid for doing great stuff like this

lol :rtfl:rtfl .....
Thanks for ur wonderful replies guys :cheers ....updates coming up shortly ....will finish the qualifying stages quickly ...and we all know that SriLanka and West Indies are stronger side but who knows that the underdogs will come up with some miracle;)

Third Man's Chat
untitled22ye.jpg

3ndmatchlogomy4.jpg

davidgower4hm.jpg
David Gower:
Hello and welcome all our viewers around the world to The Third Man's Chat .Today we are here for the 3rd qualifying match of the ICC Champions Trophy 2006 between SriLanka and Zimbabwe .SriLanka are in good form all the way and in the last match ZImbabwe batting is exposed by West Indies as they were bowled out for 90 runs .With me in the studio are David Lloyd, Michael Holding, Nasser Hussain and Michael Atherton. Well Michael what do u think will Zimbabwe perform the same way as they performed in the last match.

holding2iy.jpg
M.Holding: I don't think so . The match is played on the same ground i.e. at Ahmedabad and the conditions are same .The pitch is almost the same which was used in the last match but the curators have worked on the pitch and i think this will help the fast bowlers as well.SriLanka are surely the stronger side today but we can expect a tough match today as i saw Zimbabwe players were practising a lot and were working on their bowling in the morning.

hussain6nb.jpg
N.Hussain:I agree with Michael that today it wont be a one sided game also the outfield is fast and the pitch is looking nice and batsmen will find it easy but fast bowlers will enjoy it today .
Its upto Sibanda and Duffin to give a good start for Zimbabwe and play the bowling of Vaas and Malinga and then the ball will come nicely on the bat and batting will be easy .

dllyod4wj.jpg
D.Llyod :Yes todays game will be exciting .I will like to see Jayasurya fire today and also Sangakkara will continue with his good form .I had a chat with Jayawardena in the morning and he said that he may bat at number 4 and Atapattu will be pushed down the order as they need a good scoring rate .
SriLanka might come up with the same side as their last game. Overall it wont be a one sided game i hope Zimbabwe were looking good in practise today and were with aggressive intentions .

davidgower4hm.jpg
David Gower: Thank You Gentlemen . Iam Botham is ready for the pitch report .

Pitch Report

Ian Botham: Thank you David . This is the same ground where ZImbabwe struggled to bat and were bowled out for just 90 runs but the pitch will be batting friendly today .Outfield is fast and runs will be scored in huge amount today. Just in the first hour of play ball will swing a bit but the batting will be easy but fast bowlers are going to get extra bit of bounce in the whole match .So thats the only problems which batsmen will face in this match.
pitchreport2dh5.jpg

The conditions are extremely hot but not as hot as in the last game . Team winning the toss will elect to bowl first as ball is likely to swing in the start. The winning total on this track will be 280-300. But chasing is easy on this track as batting will become easy in the afternoon. Big plus point for Zimbabwe is that spin will be less on this track and Murali wont be able too much but watch out for his doosra.

davidgower4hm.jpg
David Gower:Thank You Ian . Ian Botham was there with the pitch report and acoording to him the conditions down there are really hot and the pitch is batting friendly . We will take a short break here on The Third man's Chat when we come back we will take u live for the toss with the two captains .......Stay Tuned.

Fascinating story gamerkid. I am lovin' the 'third man chat' as usual. :cool:
Its upto Sibanda and Duffin to give a good start for Zimbabwe
Good to see that I am getting a mention every now and then. Hehe. :p

The Toss

SriLanka have won the toss and elected to bat first .​

davidgower4hm.jpg
David Gower: Michael Atherton is there on the pitch with the two captains for the toss.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ath5yd.jpg
M.Atherton : Thank You David ......Jayawardena has the coin ...Utseya call Heads ...and it came down as tails .....SriLanka have won the toss. Well Jayawardena nice to see you winning the toss and what are you electing to do ?

mahela9mv.jpg

J'wardena: We will bat first. This seems to a good batting track just the openers will have to play well in the start for just an hour and so and then the ball will come nicely on the bat and hope we get a good score on the board.

ath5yd.jpg

M.Atherton :What about your team?
mahela9mv.jpg

J'wardena: Its the same teams as the last match and i will bat at number 4 and Atapattu will bat at 5 just to get a good scoring rate .

ath5yd.jpg
M.Atherton : Well good luck for the match Mahela.
mahela9mv.jpg

J'wardena: Thanks .

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ath5yd.jpg
M.Atherton : P.Utseya how are you looking forward to this match after the heavy defeat in the last match
utseyacj3.jpg

P.Utseya We have worked on our weakness and also we have worked on our bowling as we gave away too many extras in the last match..
ath5yd.jpg
M.Atherton : What about your side ?

utseyacj3.jpg

P.Utseya We are also going with the same side and hopefully we get a good start while batting and with the bowling we can restrict SriLanka to 250 and then chasing is easy on this track .
ath5yd.jpg
M.Atherton : Well good luck for the match .
utseyacj3.jpg

P.Utseya: Thank You.

ath5yd.jpg
M.Atherton: Back to you David
davidgower4hm.jpg
David Gower: Well the news from the center is that SriLanka have won the toss and elected to bat first.Lets take a look at the teams.
The Teams
teams2jy0.jpg
Both the teams playing with the same side as in the last match and expect some good batting by the top order SriLankan batting today .Zimbabwe are relying on their medium pacer and they should sneak in with couple of wickets early on. We will take a short break here on Third Man's Chat when we come back we will take you live for the 1st ball of the match.

Stay Tuned.................

gamerkid22 said:
The Toss

SriLanka have won the toss and elected to bat first .​

davidgower4hm.jpg
David Gower: Michael Atherton is there on the pitch with the two captains for the toss.

ath5yd.jpg
M.Atherton : Thank You David ......Jayawardena has the coin ...Utseya call Heads ...and it came down as tails .....SriLanka have won the toss. Well Jayawardena nice to see you winning the toss and what are you electing to do ?

mahela9mv.jpg

J'wardena: We will bat first. This seems to a good batting track just the openers will have to play well in the start for just an hour and so and then the ball will come nicely on the bat and hope we get a good score on the board.

ath5yd.jpg

M.Atherton :What about your team?
mahela9mv.jpg

J'wardena: Its the same teams as the last match and i will bat at number 4 and Atapattu will bat at 5 just to get a good scoring rate .

ath5yd.jpg
M.Atherton : Well good luck for the match Mahela.
mahela9mv.jpg

J'wardena: Thanks .

ath5yd.jpg
M.Atherton : P.Utseya how are you looking forward to this match after the heavy defeat in the last match
utseyacj3.jpg

P.Utseya We have worked on our weakness and also we have worked on our bowling as we gave away too many extras in the last match..
ath5yd.jpg
M.Atherton : What about your side ?

utseyacj3.jpg

P.Utseya We are also going with the same side and hopefully we get a good start while batting and with the bowling we can restrict SriLanka to 250 and then chasing is easy on this track .
ath5yd.jpg
M.Atherton : Well good luck for the match .
utseyacj3.jpg

P.Utseya: Thank You.

ath5yd.jpg
M.Atherton: Back to you David
davidgower4hm.jpg
David Gower: Well the news from the center is that SriLanka have won the toss and elected to bat first.Lets take a look at the teams.
The Teams
teams2jy0.jpg
Both the teams playing with the same side as in the last match and expect some good batting by the top order SriLankan batting today .Zimbabwe are relying on their medium pacer and they should sneak in with couple of wickets early on. We will take a short break here on Third Man's Chat when we come back we will take you live for the 1st ball of the match.

Stay Tuned.................
I see the toss has been done. Looks like you are up for sexual abuse gamerkid. :)

Expecting another left hander to go wild .... ;) SL can win this easily with the current form Zim are in now :)

Once again Gamer, great work. You have reached a new level as far as presentation is concerned. You go into such detail making your story all the more enthralling to read. I expect Sri Lanka to win this match easily. Keep up the fantastic work Gamer!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread