Story England's Tour of Australia - 2005 - The Ashes

on that final scorecard screenshot i don't see a not out as one of the 11 batsmen have to be not out.

S_Harmison said:
Thanks, ill swap those around, another update soon....

I didn't mean Kookaburra. I meant Gray Nicolls. Hope you got that...

Sureshot said:
on that final scorecard screenshot i don't see a not out as one of the 11 batsmen have to be not out.

PC bug. I thought it was PS2 as well...

i hardly seem to have any of these bugs on my game only the runout one which i solve by fielding manually and waiting until they are safe.

Cant update at the moment as im having a new computer put in, everything will resume as normal in a few days, England havent lost a wicket yet and are closing in on the target fast so expect a 9-10 wicket victory in the first test, a big comeback!!!

-

England Vs Australia:
Ashes Test Match:
1st Test:
Brisbane:
Sponsored by 3Mobile:
Live on Sky Sports:
Day 3:
End Of Match:

Australia:
473/9d & 194 all out

England: 584/6d & 84/1

AJ Strauss: 54*
MP Vaughan: 6*

England win the first test by 9 wickets

Strauss unbeated Half Century helps England to an historic victory in Brisbane:

Andrew Strauss lead England to a compelling first test victory at Brisbane today with a yet another superb unbeaten half century, the young lad on his first tour away from home had excelled at the top fo the order scoring a century and a half century in his first two innings, England used up just 11.1 overs in knocking off the required 84 runs going at 7.56 an over. Trescothick was firing on all cylinders and it looked liek it was going to be over even quicker than it was but Jason Gillespie struck claiming the only wicket of the innings, after having Tresco on the back foot for a while he played at a wide one and only managed to nick it to the singular slip in Michael Clarke. Strauss however played his shots all around the ground to a scattered field yet always seemed to find the gaps, Vaughan stole the odd single and let Strauss do his thing, the winning runs were scored off of Darren Lehmann who was blasted over the rope for a six. Mathew Hoggard claimed a man of the match with his seven wicket haul in the second innings and fended off stiff competition from Andrew Flintoff's 151*.

England Scorecard:

cricket200420050211195753108qs.png

-

Yeah!! A good and comprehensive win there. England scoring very freely in both the innings and what superb performances by Andrew Flintoff, Marcus Trescothick and Andrew Strauss.

Users who are viewing this thread