English Football Thread 2012/2013

Who will win the 2012/13 Premier League?

• Manchester City

Votes: 9 25.0%
  • Manchester Utd

Votes: 19 52.8%
  • Arsenal

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spurs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Newcastle

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Chelsea

Votes: 6 16.7%
  • Everton

Votes: 1 2.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
11 Gerrard's would be interesting. Every time someone got the ball they would beat 2 men and shoot, but nothing else.

What are you on? The messiahs already got them in the perfect position to mount a late charge to become champions! They've signed the Senegal captain on loan ffs!

i don't think wigan will be any good when we play them this week especially after beatin AC...but they have got better under steve and the pitch condition is dubious so we need to be cautious...and really need to win it to gain a 4 point lead

I'm gonna get completely ribbed for this but...

Keegan Out.

He's taking them backwards at the moment but they've got to give him time.

Kevin Keegan, la la la, Kevin Keegan, la la la!

2-0 up and a man down. It's the Keegan era alright!

Oh, we're playing Stoke City...

!x!Culli!x! said:
I'm gonna get completely ribbed for this but...

Keegan Out.
Hate to say I told you so Stu:p. To be honest, I didn't expect them to nosedive so severly, but it was obvious at the time that he wasn't the right man, he hadn't managed for 3 years. If last week hinted at a relegation fight, this week confirmed that they're in one, especially with Reading winning. A couple of wins and they'll be ok, but they'll have to improve quickly.

CHELSEA ARE OUT!!!!!! Chelsea, Arsenal, Man Utd, Liverpool OUT!! What an FA Cup, great chance for a non-Premiership side to win. Come on Bristol Rovers!! It could have been Coventry playing Bristol Rovers todsay if we hadn't lost to West Brom unfairly. We were robbed, the ref sent Micky Doyle off for f*** all!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread