English Football Thread 2012/2013

Who will win the 2012/13 Premier League?

• Manchester City

Votes: 9 25.0%
  • Manchester Utd

Votes: 19 52.8%
  • Arsenal

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spurs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Newcastle

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Chelsea

Votes: 6 16.7%
  • Everton

Votes: 1 2.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I respect Smudger, don't get me wrong. He's just been so shocking for us in terms of performances he's put in. I'm gonna be kind to the fella and say he hasn't had the support of a quality team around him like he got at Leeds and Man Utd. Hopefully if KK gets 2/3 player in before the close of the Transfer Window, ideally creative midfielders, he'll perform better as well as the entire team.

The future's bright, the future's Black & White ;)

Thats not completely true. Juventus' original kit, pink shirts with white tie:p, used to undergo fading very easily after repeated washing. As a result the club had one of the members, Jon Savage use his contacts in England to supply new shirts that would withstand the elements. Savage's contact in England happened to be a Notts county fan and hence the new shirts sent to Turin were black and white stripes. Juventus did not change their colour just to look like that of Notts county.

Leeds changed their kit to white, and they DID do it just to look like Read Madrid. :noway

I do actually think Newcastle will buck the trend and do well this season. UEFA cup football is a very real possibility.

As for Tottenham, well no one likes them, Bentley is a bell end and if there is a God he'll doom them to another piss-poor season like last year.

And WE STILL HAVEN'T BOUGHT ANY BLOODY BODY!!!

People do like Tottenham though. David Bentley is good, he might be a bit of an ass but he's a good player.

No Lee, you actually don't like Tottenham. You might think you do, but you don't.

And anybody who refuses to play for their country is an absolute bell end. The amount of young lads who'd kill to play for England and he just pulls out of a tournament just like that. Added to the fact he's claimed to be a Tottenham fan all of his life when he clearly hasn't been, plus he said they were team he wanted to join all along even though he clearly said he wanted to leave Blackburn for a top 4 club, and 11th place generally isn't considered to be in the top 4 these days.

In summary; Bentley = cockney wideboy wannabe arsehole who's not even half as good as he thinks he is. The new Beckham? You couldn't even dream of being as good as Beckham in his pomp.

Oh yeah and Northerners > Cockneys.

In fact, the spanish > cockneys.

My ringpiece > Bentley

Last edited:
I'll have a little bet with you, evo. I reckon Bentley will score 20 goals this season. You don't. On?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread