English Football Thread 2012/2013

Who will win the 2012/13 Premier League?

• Manchester City

Votes: 9 25.0%
  • Manchester Utd

Votes: 19 52.8%
  • Arsenal

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spurs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Newcastle

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Chelsea

Votes: 6 16.7%
  • Everton

Votes: 1 2.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I do actually think Newcastle will buck the trend and do well this season. UEFA cup football is a very real possibility.

As for Tottenham, well no one likes them, Bentley is a bell end and if there is a God he'll doom them to another piss-poor season like last year.

And WE STILL HAVEN'T BOUGHT ANY BLOODY BODY!!!

Just cos you don't like Spurs doesn't mean their crap...

I still don't rate Newcastle, unless they've gone and bought 4 decent defenders and have got a new chairman.

Spurs aren't crap, it's just that no one likes them and they are bunch of cockney wideboys.

I'll have a little bet with you, evo. I reckon Bentley will score 20 goals this season. You don't. On?
:D There's about as much chance of that happening as Norwich staying in the Championship:p. He'll score 12 maximum. He's decent but not amazing, and can't stand him as a person. Supposed "United fan" in 4-4-2 while growing up playing for Arsenal, favourite player is Cantona. Goes to Spurs and he supported them as a boy, and his favourite player was Gazza. Obviously been watching Robbie Keane.:rolleyes:

Hmm, well it looks as if this is our squad for tomorrow;

Howard

Neville (c)
Yobo
Jagielka
Lescott

Arteta
Gosling
Rodwell
Baines

Osman
Yakubu

Turner
Valente
Kissock
Jutkiewicz
Baxter
Vaughan
Agard
Wallace

Yep, that's one hell of a bench that is.

I'll be properly pessimistic up til Sunday then I'll get absolutely leathered with some lads who are coming round to watch it (all Utd fans). When I've got some booze in me, I'll be buzzing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread