English Football Thread 2012/2013

Who will win the 2012/13 Premier League?

• Manchester City

Votes: 9 25.0%
  • Manchester Utd

Votes: 19 52.8%
  • Arsenal

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spurs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Newcastle

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Chelsea

Votes: 6 16.7%
  • Everton

Votes: 1 2.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just seen it again, the Guiterrez incident was outside the box. The one that looks more clear is the handball against Milner from Giggs' free kick, hit both hands. Oh well, it'll come around our way at some point this season.

Anyway, MB76, who would you pick for Monday week against Portsmouth? Presuming Carrick and Giggs aren't fit and the rest of the players aren't back.

Struggling really, mine would probably have to be

VDS

Neville
Rio
Vidic
Evra

Scholes
Fletcher
Possebon

Rooney
Tevez
Campbell

Need to win that one really. Another thing, why did O'Shea come on for Carrick today when Possebon was on the bench? O'Shea is not United standard. en eff tee

Can't really get much better than that team right now, hopefully we can throw Berbatov into the mix for that game. Where's Nani? I'd play him on one of the wings.

Saviola possibly coming to the Toon if Real get a striker in. I expect m_vaughan to explain that Saviola won't join us because of our injury problems but he can piss off :)

JT named as England captain. Barry would have been the best choice but to be honest i'd have Ashley Cole as captain as long as it wasn't Gerrard.

How long before the Manure fans come in with their "England will never win anything unless Rooney becomes captain"?

You cant make Barry captain. He has hardly played internationals.

Gerrard Deserves to Lead England, he is the best leader in the English side maybe barr Beckham

How long before the Manure fans come in with their "England will never win anything unless Rooney becomes captain"?

Your logic frightens me :confused:

Gerrard Deserves to Lead England, he is the best leader in the English side maybe barr Beckham

The best leader in the England side is John Terry. He always performs for England as well unlike a certain Mr.Gerrard.

Barry would be a good captain because he doesn't love himself like the rest of the England team. He doesn't run down young Man Utd fans, he doesn't shout at refs and he doesn't miss drugs tests on purpose. He gets things done right.

He'll never be England captain though because the country demands that the captain be a big personality.

I know this may seem silly being a liverpool fan but im bloody happy hes not captain. International football bores me like hell the amount of silly friendly they play is just stupid. If gerrard had been captain he would have felt he had to give his all and that means risking injury but Terry didnt really help us to get into euro 2008 another problem with him too many injurys.

Well i feel the Terry is the right choice . He is a great leader to have and now it is high time England start winning again .

Couldn't give two poos about England's International team anymore. They'll never win a tournament in my lifetime so I see no point to them. Club football is far superior, especially when you ain't a big 4 fan.

That's just downright animal cruelty that is Robert.

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD MOYES WILL YOU PLEASE BUY SOMEONE!

Rooney is not ready for the captaincy yet. Terry is the best choice.

MasterBlaster76 added 1 Minutes and 24 Seconds later...

Couldn't give two poos about England's International team anymore. They'll never win a tournament in my lifetime so I see no point to them. Club football is far superior, especially when you ain't a big 4 fan.

That's probably what France were thinking after they didn't make USA 94. Guess what happened only four years later. You should never give up on your national team, would you give up on your club team if they weren't winning? No, you wouldn't.

Edit: Come to think of it, were France all that at England '96?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread