English Football Thread 2012/2013

Who will win the 2012/13 Premier League?

• Manchester City

Votes: 9 25.0%
  • Manchester Utd

Votes: 19 52.8%
  • Arsenal

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spurs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Newcastle

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Chelsea

Votes: 6 16.7%
  • Everton

Votes: 1 2.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Really? I think we're completely disagreed on this one:p. To me he represents everything wrong with English football nowadays. Both on the pitch and off it.

I should. I don't know how these 4 million pound a year flops don't see our best squad. And if i'm being really honest i'd replace Terry and Ferdinand with Curtis Davies and David Wheater eventually.

Aye that would be good. I'd even start bring Curtis gradually in now for John Terry, as much as it hurts me to say it.

Sven > Capello

Tbh though, we've not had a change. Sven, McClaren and now Capello haven't changed a thing. McClaren played in the exact same fashion as Sven, and Capello's done nothing to change the teams. It makes me wonder if he's actually been paying attention to the games he's been to watch, or just gone for the easy option and picked the same team as previous squads. We should have had Harry Redknapp or Scolari in. I'll give Capello abit of time, he has a brilliant track record, but so far I'm not impressed.

If you want an animated manager and a different kind of manager to our previous ones then Stuart Pearce would be a good shout. :D

He's currently the manager of England Under 21's so maybe he's hoping to get into the England management job in a few years...

Honestly, I don't think Pearce is good enough. He may have passion, but we could have got the same passion from someone like Shearer. I think we need a passionate, and different type of manager, that's why I said Redknapp. He's not a big money manager, he doesn't manage a top, top side, so would likely respect the talents of Young, Agbonlahor, Wheater, Bullard, etc far more. He'd have been a far better choice for the job, as opposed for just going for the highest profile manager we could attract.

No chance whatsoever of dropping fat fwank with him though.

Some United fan just got their email read out on SSN "Hi, I'm a city fan, bertie from Stockport, this is massive, massive news":D:D:D. You could tell Ian Payne knew what was going on as straight away he started laughing. Stole my thunder a bit, as I was gonna do that:p.

Terry and Ferdinand haven't done anything wrong in an England shirt, could get the stats but cba, the defence is fine if it's fit.

Anyway I can't believe ciddy are doing this, if we don't have a striker we're buggered. It's plain for everyone to see. Although what the **** some little **** from **** land , northern ****via is doing saying they're a united fan and saying ferie out is beyond me.

Yeah I just heard that on SSN Joe.

Get in there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Fergie is in a car with Berbatov going to Carrington according to SSN!!!!!!!:D:D:D:D.

Me and Will sent emails to sky before, I (Mr Magoo from Stockport) said that this was massive for city.

City sold to the Arabs.
http://www.arabianbusiness.com/529580-abu-dhabi-seals-deal-for-manchester-city?ln=en

The funniest line is:

"Our goal is very simple ? to make Manchester City the biggest club in the Premier League, and to begin with, to finish in the top four this season.?

:D:D:D:D:D

They cheer me up endlessly:D.

Do not underestimate the Arabs. Although the ending of that statement might have been a bit too optimistic, if the Arabs are serious about something, they bloody do it.

Besides they are extremely cool people with extremely cool houses and cars, and infinite amounts of money. I absolutely love the UAE.

If you want an animated manager and a different kind of manager to our previous ones then Stuart Pearce would be a good shout. :D

He's currently the manager of England Under 21's so maybe he's hoping to get into the England management job in a few years...

He'd be my choice, at the very least, he'll get some fire in the player's bellies! And he won't be afraid to drop people who aren't bloody performing.

MasterBlaster76 added 1 Minutes and 49 Seconds later...

Do not underestimate the Arabs. Although the ending of that statement might have been a bit too optimistic, if the Arabs are serious about something, they bloody do it.

Besides they are extremely cool people with extremely cool houses and cars, and infinite amounts of money. I absolutely love the UAE.

This is the way football is going now, Chelsea were the start of it, and now it continues with City. I wonder who'll be next.

This is very bad news for the England national team. As more and more clubs get taken over, there will be less youngsters being given a chance, as clubs will have enough money to go for ready-made stars, who will most likely be foreign.

MasterBlaster76 added 1 Minutes and 33 Seconds later...

City sold to the Arabs.
http://www.arabianbusiness.com/529580-abu-dhabi-seals-deal-for-manchester-city?ln=en

The funniest line is:

"Our goal is very simple ? to make Manchester City the biggest club in the Premier League, and to begin with, to finish in the top four this season.?

:D:D:D:D:D

They cheer me up endlessly:D.

Barry's done decent, but Cashley has been nothing special at all when he's played, which hasn't been too much iirc. There's a sense of now people wanting to pick players because they're from less fashionable clubs, almost like PC gone mad.

That's what I thought at first, but when I heard that the geezer's worth ten times Roman Abramovich, I wasn't so sure.

Can't bloody believe that flipping City have got Robinho!!

Dream on fudgeboy! Citeh won't get into the Top 4 this year

lol at pinchinator. It takes more than one player. Even with SWP City are still going to be doing well to finish top 6 and get a European place imo.

I said it in another post, the City defence is still weak compared to the big four. Until they sort that out, I doubt they'll be able to get into the CL places. But their midfield and attack is as good as anyone's in England at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread