English Football Thread 2012/2013

Who will win the 2012/13 Premier League?

• Manchester City

Votes: 9 25.0%
  • Manchester Utd

Votes: 19 52.8%
  • Arsenal

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spurs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Newcastle

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Chelsea

Votes: 6 16.7%
  • Everton

Votes: 1 2.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Richards, Dunne, Kompany, Zabaleta, Garrido and even Gláuber. Then you also have some playes like Onuoha, Ball and Beh Haim.

It isn't that weak in my opinion.

Haha, you had to ruin that list didn't you. Skrtel? Carragher should have been the one you went for, Skrtel's been dodgy as hell. Carragher and Agger are still the 2 best centre backs in the Liverpool side. Richard Dunne > Martin Skrtel.

I was trying not to mention any of the England players....because the are crap. But Agger will do, because he is brilliant. Skrtel will do well this season, mind you me, and kick that lazy bum Carra out of the starting lineup. I hate Carra for the stupid comment he made about Spain before Euro 2008 - Spain cant win because they dont have any pace. ******.

I was trying not to mention any of the England players....because the are crap. But Agger will do, because he is brilliant. Skrtel will do well this season, mind you me, and kick that lazy bum Carra out of the starting lineup. I hate Carra for the stupid comment he made about Spain before Euro 2008 - Spain cant win because they dont have any pace. ******.

Some of the **** you come out with is bloody hilarious. The bolded statement is just ludicrous, the 3 best centre backs in the Premier League are Ferdinand, Terry and Carragher, and are 3 of the best centre backs in the world, especially Terry. Rio Ferdinand and Nemanja Vidic may have built a brilliant partnership, but I'm sure if you asked every United fan which player they'd rather have, they'd go Ferdinand, he's a world class performer.

One stupid comment about Spain and now Carragher's a worse player than Martin Skrtel, he's a scouser, he's allowed to make stupid comments. I don't like Carragher as he plays for Liverpool, but there's no doubting in my mind that he's a world class defender, and several leagues above Martin Skrtel. Get back to the Spanish League thread and stick to the football that you're actually knowledgable about ;).

I feel less depressed about Everton these atm. We'll have a pretty good squad when Peanuts and Cahill are back.

Howard (Or Carlos Nash lolz)

Neville
Yobo
Lescott
Baines (He was absolutely awesome against Pompey)

Castillo/Jagielka/Rodwell (really good find this seaosn Rodwell, fantastic in the air)
Arteta
Pienaar
Cahill

Yakubu
Saha

We might not have Robinho, but City aren't going to finish top 6 let alone top 5.

Our back up? Well it's pretty much a nursery tbh. When they don't make the bench they act as ball boys.

Big Vic and Vaughan are quality though.

Our back up? Well it's pretty much a nursery tbh. When they don't make the bench they act as ball boys.

Big Vic and Vaughan are quality though.

:D

Any time I hear Victor Anichebe now I always think of that miss in the Olympics. Oh how I laughed.

Nah but seriously, Vic is a good talent but James Vaughan is better. I think when Saha gets injured after a few days then Vaughan will be able to step up into his boots.

Nah, Anichebe was brilliant last season. Vaughan's done bugger all since he scored that first goal. Anichebe's had some great performances, definitely good enough to be a back-up.

Matt, you'd hope that Fellacio/Fellaini whatever his name is, the £15million bloke would get in the first team where you've got Jagielka/Gosling/Castillo. He bloody better play if we've paid that stupid amount for him.

1 player won't make that much of a difference. They've still got virtually the rest of the side that couldn't beat Midgetland at home.

They are City, they're only here for people to laugh at, they'll mess it up sooner or later.

Here's my United team
Van Der Dar
Evra Ferdinand Vidic Neville
Giggs Anderson Ronaldo
Rooney
Berbatov Tevez​

Van Der Sar
Brown Rio Vidic Paddy
Ronaldo Carrick Scholes
Rooney Tevez
Berbatov​

Bit unfair on Anderson to miss out, so he can be swapped for Scholes at times, and Hargreaves would come in for the big games. Like to see how opposition teams deal with that.

Tbh Dan I forgot about Felatio when I posted that team. I'd imagine he'd be a sure started ahead of Castillo.

evertonfan added 0 Minutes and 46 Seconds later...

Van Der Sar
Brown Rio Vidic Paddy
Ronaldo Carrick Scholes
Rooney Tevez
Berbatov​

Bit unfair on Anderson to miss out, so he can be swapped for Scholes at times, and Hargreaves would come in for the big games. Like to see how opposition teams deal with that.

No Fletcher! I can't believe you'd drop your top scorer as easily as that...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread