English Football Thread 2012/2013

Who will win the 2012/13 Premier League?

• Manchester City

Votes: 9 25.0%
  • Manchester Utd

Votes: 19 52.8%
  • Arsenal

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spurs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Newcastle

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Chelsea

Votes: 6 16.7%
  • Everton

Votes: 1 2.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
He's a genius. He said, 'There's nothing wrong with scoring own goals. It's good practie for when we switch sides'

:D I'd give you reps Will, but I've got to spread myself around first.

He's injured at the moment, I'd expect he can heal himself though with a click of his fingers.

Van Der Sar
Brown Rio Vidic Paddy
Ronaldo Carrick Scholes
Rooney Tevez
Berbatov​

Bit unfair on Anderson to miss out, so he can be swapped for Scholes at times, and Hargreaves would come in for the big games. Like to see how opposition teams deal with that.

Three up front, though. We always seem to work better with a front two.

MasterBlaster76 added 1 Minutes and 22 Seconds later...

Dream on fudgeboy! Citeh won't get into the Top 4 this year

Yeps, have City bought any defenders? No. So that will be just as weak as before.

I'm making a lot of typos lol. The reason he's bald is because he needs to feel a connection from his cranial fluid to the Sun in order to maintain his genius.

:p Should have said, I doubt he'll play all 3 in the bigger games, but for all the other games, they'd be brilliant. Can see Berbatov being on the bench against the scousers.

How going to a football match should be:

No problem with copyright mods as well, as its been taken off a mobile.

Napoli firm arriving at Rome to play Roma. Absolute class, looks brilliant, and how many of them are there! Incidently, they've been banned from aways for this season after they jibbed the train and damaged it:D. (United at Blackburn:p).

Last edited by a moderator:
Lot at the people at the front looking behind them at thousands of thugs.

I'd shout something really stupid and offensive at them and run. Would have to be done.

Anyway I've seen worse in the stretty at half time :p

Come off it. That looks class. Proper lads, dressed in black with flares. Can you imagine that at any ground in England now?:(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread