English Football Thread 2012/2013

Who will win the 2012/13 Premier League?

• Manchester City

Votes: 9 25.0%
  • Manchester Utd

Votes: 19 52.8%
  • Arsenal

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spurs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Newcastle

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Chelsea

Votes: 6 16.7%
  • Everton

Votes: 1 2.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you please stop it. It's pretty obvious you guys are scared
You have absolutely no idea of anything about uniteds feeling towards city, You have no idea what we feel so don't comment on it.

Anyway, lol at Robinho. Rio's injured for the next game, England do great with their 3 of Cole, Terry and RIo so they need him really but not against Andorra, make sure he's back for Croatia. Hopefully Bullard plays.

Quite interested in the who supports who EPL poll (sorry lower league fans). I'd reckon that we have most Man U fans, followed suprisingly by Everton and Liverpool and then maybe Newcastle. Will be interesting to see...

I'm willing to bet United will get half their votes from people outside the country ;)

Pele is talking sense saying Robinho has been badly advised. Oh and m_vaughan, quite the opposite, as Joe said you don't know how United fans look at City. Its just opened up loads more jokes like Bertie Al-Magoo. This takeover hasn't even gone through yet and City fans as always whenever something goes well are getting giddy and borderline racist by wearing tea towels on their head. City will always just be city.

Can you please stop it. It's pretty obvious you guys are scared because of this and are therefore finding anything and everything possible to get Ciddy down. Phil would probably go down a garbage can to find something against Ciddy now.

m_vaughan added 2 Minutes and 0 Seconds later...

Since Roman took over, Chelsea have won 2 and Manure have won 2 titles.

Us? Manchester Utd? Scared of City???

:rtfl :rtfl :rtfl :rtfl :rtfl!

MasterBlaster76 added 0 Minutes and 49 Seconds later...

Pele is talking sense saying Robinho has been badly advised. Oh and m_vaughan, quite the opposite, as Joe said you don't know how United fans look at City. Its just opened up loads more jokes like Bertie Al-Magoo. This takeover hasn't even gone through yet and City fans as always whenever something goes well are getting giddy and borderline racist by wearing tea towels on their head. City will always just be city.

Imagine what a laff it'd be if it all goes tits up, like it did with the previous owner!

It will be interesting to see how many votes each team gets - I can almost guarantee that the top 4 will have more votes between them than the rest of the league put together...

I won't vote as I don't support any of the teams ;).

As I said I'm predicting Everton get more votes than both Arsenal and Chelsea.

Us? Manchester Utd? Scared of City???

I do agree with him actually. As much as I like to ridicule City it's an undeniable fact that they now have more money than anyone in the world. Money talks and it would be an utter fool who takes them lightly.

Some players rate trophies higher than obscene amounts of money though.

Some players rate trophies higher than obscene amounts of money though.

Having obscene amounts of money though will increase their chances to bring in the best players though which will incourage some more to join and then when they start winning trophies, if they do, then the players that you think play for the trophies might move there anyway.

Could happen.

Meh, they will still be City. They will end up with egg on their face and lets face it this Arab group aren't in it because they're big city fans, they just want to make money.

The Arabians want instant success, ie win Champions League in 3 seasons. They're not going to get the players in by then to do it (ie top, top players won't come to them before then) so managers will be under so much pressure (notice the plural - Hughes is already under pressure) and it'll be an exaggurated Chelsea.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread