English Football Thread 2012/2013

Who will win the 2012/13 Premier League?

• Manchester City

Votes: 9 25.0%
  • Manchester Utd

Votes: 19 52.8%
  • Arsenal

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spurs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Newcastle

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Chelsea

Votes: 6 16.7%
  • Everton

Votes: 1 2.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Swearing rules on here apply to quoting a lewd football managers as well as your own comments ;)

You've got to be shitting me!

A disallowed goal and another 25 yarder. For ****'s sake!

He's Fabregas. He's a bit special. We should just scrap refs and linesmen and let players ref the games themselves because the officials have had a shocker these past couple of weeks.

The Sunderland keeper messed it up in the end. Was not even close to getting the ball but good work by Cesc nevertheless.

Like the commentators said, Arsenal got out of jail.

FFS, we had a goal disallowed! Leadbitter scored from 25 yards! How are we still the lucky ones?

Liverpool are the lucky ones. Arsenal have technically been ***** this season. They're almost as unlucky as we are with european draws.

What were Arsenal thinking??:eek: How could they not win this:eek: Oh well...didn't see the game but have to say that I am surely shocked!

Class today, Berbatov, Ronaldo and Rooney all played great. On a good day would have been 4 or 5 at least but we didn't take enough of our chances, even if we did win 2-0 :D

Yeah we played well, especially Rooney and Berbatov. Didn't think Ronaldo was too good today, but then I guess it's because he's set such high standards. Loved his point to the Champions badge though when getting stick;). Good to get a win over big time charlie anyway.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread