English Football Thread 2012/2013

Who will win the 2012/13 Premier League?

• Manchester City

Votes: 9 25.0%
  • Manchester Utd

Votes: 19 52.8%
  • Arsenal

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spurs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Newcastle

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Chelsea

Votes: 6 16.7%
  • Everton

Votes: 1 2.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Everything is wrong with Newcastle. I had high hopes for them today, but Nicky Butt made a poorly timed tackle and gave away a penalty. I hope for their sake things improve soon. They need to find a new owner who has a lot of money and cares about the club, get Kevin Keegan back in and give the fans something to shout about.

Sorry am watching massives vs dippers. Are the team of the best fans in the world(TM) losing again?:p

Damn, 2-2 in the game at the council house. Ah well a draw is a decent result.

Anything other than a Liverpool win is a good result. I'd rather City clawed back from a 2 goal deficit but oh well. I wonder what Lawro will have to say about this.

Lawrenson and Thompson are way too biased to be pundits. And Shearer's just crap

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

City have got no bottle whatsoever, just bent down for the dippers. Can't believe they are going to win this.:mad:

oh dear. Oh well, I reckon Liverpool will be like Arsenal last year, challenge for the title but can't keep on scoring late goals all year.

Omg i've just realised that Spurs lost as well. ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Oh my god i don't even care if Newcastle beat us now, that is just hilarious. Lmfao.

Actually bored of Spurs losing now. It's like a joke that was funny the first time but when it gets told over and over again, it gets stale just like Tottenham getting beaten for the 15th time this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread