English Football Thread 2012/2013

Who will win the 2012/13 Premier League?

• Manchester City

Votes: 9 25.0%
  • Manchester Utd

Votes: 19 52.8%
  • Arsenal

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spurs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Newcastle

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Chelsea

Votes: 6 16.7%
  • Everton

Votes: 1 2.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate Tony effing Hibbert.

Stephen Taylor's header was class though. He nearly broke the crossbar. Fecking crossbars; they deny me goals on FIFA all weekend but as soon as a Newcastle player hits one it bounces into the net. Bad times.

Also. hahahahahahahahahahaha @ Spurs. It's just too good to be true. The only thing better would be for World Champions to piss right off. And even that wouldn't be better.

There's nothing more annoying that Liverpool fans declaring they are going to be champions when they're second in the league in October!

There's nothing more annoying than Tottenham fans.......being Tottenham fans.

Anyway isn't the England squad selected tonight? If so, Jagielka's gotta be in it. He's ****ing immense.

If Owen's not been picked Capello's gonna be walking uneasy for a few weeks.

He should pick Stephen Taylor after his heroics today. Baines was immense today as well btu he won't get picked. Too early for him yet.

It's typical of bloody Newcastle to find their form against us though. DAMN YOU STUART! I oughta rush your spl0iter right off.

We're a small team. There.

Anyway England team announced by our Fabio. Why he's picked Lescott i'll never known. He's been dyer this season!

Hopefully he doesn't change the team around, they were fantastic against Croatia but no doubt Gerrard will get in when he doesn't deserve to yet again.

Owen should have been picked. The only time he's been properly fit in 3 years and he's on form. Gerrard will pick up and injury in training and won't be available til the Saturday after. Walcott to light it up again :D Arsenal are killing English football?

Capello: "It's not enough to score goals."

But surely as a striker that's all you are asking of them, given the creativity of the midfield? Just put it in the net whenever you get the ball?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread