English Football Thread 2012/2013

Who will win the 2012/13 Premier League?

• Manchester City

Votes: 9 25.0%
  • Manchester Utd

Votes: 19 52.8%
  • Arsenal

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spurs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Newcastle

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Chelsea

Votes: 6 16.7%
  • Everton

Votes: 1 2.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I suppose there are still a couple of funny things about it, City being booed off after the fans saying they could win the league in the next couple of years:D and it delays the misery for the dippers when they realise they're not good enough once again! If they're ahead of United come March, I'll take them seriously.

I could not watch the Chelsea game live (apart from the goals during half-time) so I am going to watch that now. Cant believe City blew it like this.

But El Nino is god.

m_vaughan added 1 Minutes and 4 Seconds later...

If they're ahead of United come March, I'll take them seriously.

And vice-versa?

Will are you feeling okay?

Don't get me wrong. It's still bloody well funny but (to use a comedic analogy AGAIN) you just know what's gonna happen. Bookies should give up making odds for the outcome and just let us bet how many goals Spurs and the best keeper in London will let in.

And mvaughan, have you been stealing out of the drugs cabinet?

Right. I do not intend to go to Prison. Thank you. This is getting off-topic, so I am just going to say, "Moyes take a gun and shoot yourself if you cant beat Newcastle at home."

The blow of my team's pathetic performance in the second half is still softened by the fact that Spurs are still below us. Howard and Hibbert are absolute gash.

Isn't just amazing how the world can be so kind at times? I mean Spurs being bottom is just completely orgasmic. It's just like sex with Eva Longoria. Only way way better and it involves Spurs being on the bottom instead of me. :D

**** me. ****ing Joe Kinnear's already making a ****ing good impression on Newcastle. However, he's not the Messiah, he's a naughty ****ing ****.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread