English Football Thread 2012/2013

Who will win the 2012/13 Premier League?

• Manchester City

Votes: 9 25.0%
  • Manchester Utd

Votes: 19 52.8%
  • Arsenal

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spurs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Newcastle

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Chelsea

Votes: 6 16.7%
  • Everton

Votes: 1 2.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
We scored twice, they scored once. What more can you ask for?

We scored twice, they scored once. What more can you ask for?

Three points maybe.

Anyways I think for Arsenal its better if they get through their bad patch now rather than right at the end of the season like they did last time around, and had no time to recover. That after leading the table for most of the season and playing brilliant brilliant football.

I can't be bothered finding the La Liga thread but bloody hell did anyone watch Barca tonight? They smashed Atletico 6-1.

So. He's still well fat. As if I care anyway, it's Italian football; pretty much the worst of all the major european leagues.

Lolz @ Rob Green, first one was pretty shocking second goal more difficult. Bolton will be delighted, they haven't won since August have they?

Hoping City beat Liverpool. They're winning 2-0 at HT

Oh, and Spurs are losing. AGAIN

Yep, hope the massives win today, would be the lesser of two evils. Both are getting giddy though.

Goal of the season?

Could be Juande Ramos' last game. It was very stupid of him to leave Sevilla in the first place.

City has been brilliant. SWP has been brilliant. Brilliant free-kick by Garrido. I think they were singing "This is how you beat Liverpool". Robinho is still an ***.

Good to see Anelka scoring. He needs to prove that he can bag the goals in the Drog's absence.

Oh and outside England, GilaGoal has scored again for the Viola!

I think they were singing "This is how you beat Liverpool".
What a humourous ditty.

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co...ester_united/s/1070656_cantona_ban_revelation

Cantona:

"'I would like to apologise to the chairman of the commission,' Eric began. 'I would like to apologise to Manchester United, Maurice Watkins and Alex Ferguson. I like to apologise to my teammates. I want to apologise to the FA. And I would like to apologise to the prostitute who shared my bed last night.'

:D:D:D:D:D:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread