English Football Thread 2012/2013

Who will win the 2012/13 Premier League?

• Manchester City

Votes: 9 25.0%
  • Manchester Utd

Votes: 19 52.8%
  • Arsenal

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spurs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Newcastle

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Chelsea

Votes: 6 16.7%
  • Everton

Votes: 1 2.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone else see the England games as an annoying interference to the leagues?

I very much do, Lee.

When needed lol? Yes, for Liverpool. Gerrard very rarely pulls something out of the hat for England. What you need is someone who ups their performance for their country. Someone young. Theo Walcott :)

Also, Crouch scored a winner against Argentina, albeit a friendly.

Hibbert for England....

Internationals annoy me though. For once Lee actually makes a valid point. I hate it that international week always seems to come on the back of a bad Everton performance so I have to wait for a seemingly endless period of time to see us rectify it.

Also, it seems everytime it's international week Robin Van Persie gets injured warming up for Holland.

Bungee jumping while high on funny brownies was never an effective warm up.

Apology accepted. Although I wasn't really asking for one to be honest.

And here's a bit of injustice for you. Mansfield Town have been docked four points after being found guilty of fielding at least one ineligible player in the opening two games of the season. West Ham however get away with a slap on the wrist.

And I haven't actually mentioned it yet, but how does JT get his red card rescinded and Tim Cahill doesn't? Both of them should have been rescinded yet because we aren't Chelsea, United or Liverpool nothing happens. Argh.

Yeah 5 million initially. But that's nothing compared to the money Sheffield United lost as a result of them going down when West Ham should have.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread