English Football Thread 2012/2013

Who will win the 2012/13 Premier League?

• Manchester City

Votes: 9 25.0%
  • Manchester Utd

Votes: 19 52.8%
  • Arsenal

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spurs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Newcastle

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Chelsea

Votes: 6 16.7%
  • Everton

Votes: 1 2.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
What's the difference between Tottenham Football club and a triangle?...

A triangle has more points. :rtfl:rtfl

A triangle has more points than Chelsea, or even Liverpool (in their entire history).

A triangle has infinite number of points, although it has three vertices, which are NOT the only points on the triangle.

A triangle's got three pointy bits. I don't care how much jargon you use to describe it, it has three points and it's a funny joke. You absolute killjoy.

We're a small team. There.

Anyway England team announced by our Fabio. Why he's picked Lescott i'll never known. He's been dyer this season!

:happy:clap:happy:clap:friends:friends:thumbs
well done for Adminting that they are small team
Anyway..
People shouldn't count out Man Utd just yet
it might be between Liverpool and Chelsea but Man Utd are still in it

The thing with spurs is everyone knows their problem, they need a midfielder who can win the ball back, not a flashy passer. Everyone knows it but for some reason Spurs decided to do nothing about it, don't know if Ramos is to blame though, a lot ofp eople say it's not him that does the buying and selling.

Spurs need someone to score some goals as well. Pavlyuchenko's injured, and Bent can't hit a barn door. Holding midfielder and Quality Striker is what they need. They would have been far better if Berbatov and Keane were still up front.

A triangle has more points than Chelsea, or even Liverpool (in their entire history).

A triangle has infinite number of points, although it has three vertices, which are NOT the only points on the triangle.

That's just sad. It's a joke. Laugh.

Spurs need someone to score some goals as well. Pavlyuchenko's injured, and Bent can't hit a barn door. Holding midfielder and Quality Striker is what they need. They would have been far better if Berbatov and Keane were still up front.

definitely, what annoys me is when they actually played pretty well v Hull, well obviouly they should never have lost but they had more than enough chances to win it but they just didn't take them. Obviously it's frustrating but everyone has days like that, they would have more reason to be annoyed if the chances aren't coming.

Hopefully Frazier Campbell will get a goal, have his confidence up and run with that. Then come back to united and be awesome :D

and?

So England play well for the first time in years and you're saying we either drop one of the best performers or change the system that worked around.

and I'm sure Gerrard has won player of the month on many occasions before but that doesn't mean he plays well for England.

That's cos he's always out of position lol, he played well for them back in say 2001 when he was a defensive midfielder by nature, not as such now.

Impressive. Never knew you studied triangology. Did you know I met a smart blonde?...

Impressive. Never knew you studied triangology. Did you know I met a smart blonde?...

I studied Maths (which includes Geometry), which is the foundation of engineering. (or anything else for that matter)

m_vaughan added 1 Minutes and 43 Seconds later...

sorry Drewska but gerrard is d best he plays d real game

Stop txt typing. Besides Drew is actually trying to explain the same thing.

That's cos he's always out of position lol, he played well for them back in say 2001 when he was a defensive midfielder by nature, not as such now.

yeh but we have found a team that works now, we can't change it. Capello has tried a lot to accommodate him and it hasn't worked. We can't risk changing the first England side that has worked in ages.

You do need pace in the international arena. This set of fixtures should be 6 points, easily.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread